What kind of car do i want to buy

Need something reasonably priced good on gas fun to drive and my snowboard has to be able to fit in it. Not sure what I want to get. 

I bought a 2006 Mazda 3 a couple of years ago. Super dependable, fun to drive, good on gas, and I'm sure it could fit a snowboard.

Just bought a 2015 subaru WRX a few months ago.  Super fun to drive, gets ~25 mpg (I drive a good mixture of highway/city), and the back seats fold forward to extend the trunk.  260 ponies on a little flat-4 with a turbo.

@stretchyalien quote:

Just bought a 2015 subaru WRX a few months ago.  Super fun to drive, gets ~25 mpg (I drive a good mixture of highway/city), and the back seats fold forward to extend the trunk.  260 ponies on a little flat-4 with a turbo.

Jealous! That's the next car I want to get. How much did you get it for, if you don't mind me asking?

Ive got a 99 Sebring with a 4-Cyl...its got decent gas mileage so far, granted I havent drove it super far yet. It would easily fit a Snowboard in the backseat...if you wanna deal with a coupe.

On the other hand, if you want to talk about cars we dont personally own, Ive heard that the Mazda 5-6 series are great on gas mileage and to and fro.

Mazda 6's are great cars and are pretty spacious. Should definitely hold a snowboard. Roommate drives one and he gets about 35 MPG average. Only complaint is the back seats suck when you're 6'5". Mazda 3 hatchbacks would definitely fit a snowboard, the sedan might not. 

@iamisom quote:

@stretchyalien quote:

Jealous! That's the next car I want to get. How much did you get it for, if you don't mind me asking?

Came in around 31k.  I got the middle trim level, because I really wanted the sunroof.  Just flipped over 3000 miles on it on my way home from work today.  No regrets on the purchase :D

http://1drv.ms/1Jgdz6n

-Stretch

@curtisgk quote:

Mazda 6's are great cars and are pretty spacious. Should definitely hold a snowboard. Roommate drives one and he gets about 35 MPG average. Only complaint is the back seats suck when you're 6'5". Mazda 3 hatchbacks would definitely fit a snowboard, the sedan might not. 

Yeah, I have the Mazda 3 hatchback, and it can definitely fit a snowboard. 

@stretchyalien quote:

@iamisom quote:

@stretchyalien quote:

Came in around 31k.  I got the middle trim level, because I really wanted the sunroof.  Just flipped over 3000 miles on it on my way home from work today.  No regrets on the purchase :D

http://1drv.ms/1Jgdz6n

-Stretch

*breathing intensifies*

I want dat.

Can I haz?

Congrats on the purchase!

Iz Mine.  Getchur own!

:D

The wait time on it was a tad long though, because its a new body style for the 2015 year, so there just aren't many of them to be had yet.  It was like 3 months for it to get made and shipped in.

Got a Mazda CX-5 2015 8 months ago, still had that factory smell when I bought it.  :P

God dam 40k on it but prolly gonna keep it for 10+ years like my old one.

I always thought it was stupid to get something ahead of the time like the 2015 but in 2014...

So in a way every model don't have the true year on it.

@Some random guy quote:

Got a Mazda CX-5 2015 8 months ago, still had that factory smell when I bought it.  :P

God dam 40k on it but prolly gonna keep it for 10+ years like my old one.

I always thought it was stupid to get something ahead of the time like the 2015 but in 2014...

So in a way every model don't have the true year on it.

Its the same way with TVs and all too...and video games, never made any sense to me, and it seems like everything is getting pushed ahead even more in the year it comes out compared to its actual year.