Sign in to follow this  
Slugkr

Closed

wow what a cat,

I bite it of with 2 non caps (don't want to use higher atm, hope u are ok with that?)

IC'er says otherwise.. https://www.dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/93334/?scrollTo=1138136&page=441[[4886,hashtags]]

@curtisgk quote:

IC'er says otherwise.. https://www.dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/93334/?scrollTo=1138136&page=441[[4886,hashtags]]

Alright, I'm going to talk with him again. I'm not sure why he deemed my cat hacked, because I legitimately farmed it myself on sky city nmhc survival.

@Slugkr quote:

@curtisgk quote:

Alright, I'm going to talk with him again. I'm not sure why he deemed my cat hacked, because I legitimately farmed it myself on sky city nmhc survival.

Acen disagrees so i withdraw my offer.

I'm guessing it could have something to do with it being a godly cat instead of mythical.  One of my cats was deemed hacked too until i specified that it was godly and not mythical I believe... but I'm no expert.  (But I do know my cat dropped from the game)

@Rutagur quote:

I'm guessing it could have something to do with it being a godly cat instead of mythical.  One of my cats was deemed hacked too until i specified that it was godly and not mythical I believe... but I'm no expert.  (But I do know my cat dropped from the game)

How do I tell if it is godly? It doesn't specify in item info.

@Slugkr quote:

@Rutagur quote:

How do I tell if it is godly? It doesn't specify in item info.

When they are mythical, it says so in the picture of the item, when it isnt mythical it is godly, some say they can spawn as trans but then that too will be visible in the items picture. Your is blank meaning it is a godly piece

Guys, maybe it was just a mistake in the IC.. these guys are IC'ing all day for US, he probably just deemed it wrong by mistake, im sure whatever the truth is it will be cleared up by the talk slug is gonna have with the IC'ers

@frank_robert890 quote:

Guys, maybe it was just a mistake in the IC.. these guys are IC'ing all day for US, he probably just deemed it wrong by mistake, im sure whatever the truth is it will be cleared up by the talk slug is gonna have with the IC'ers

Agreed