Sign in to follow this  
UltraskillerX

A new outfit idea

I have a new idea:

Guys you know it when you change for example jesters outfit to a fool outfit and you look at your map or swap your fool (jester) then you will see a jester logo and not a fool logo,so it would be cool if you changed that because it makes the game more fun!!

Thanks!!

I don't think DD1 is updated anymore...

Check out DD2. It's update constantly. In about a year it'll be bigger and better than DD1 but it's still fledgling at the moment.

@dashgalaxy quote:

Check out DD2. It's update constantly. In about a year it'll be bigger and better than DD1 but it's still fledgling at the moment.

DD1 is getting updated soon ? and we would all rather not pay for extra character slots 

http://steamcommunity.com/games/DungeonDefenders/announcements/detail/231151632194090895 

@dashgalaxy quote:

Trendy has announced plans to release an update for DD1, which can be any time now.  After that the Community Dev team is planning tocontinually update the game.  

You are right though that DD2 is definitely getting updated on a regular basis and is the main focus for Trendy.

@UltraskillerX quote:

I have a new idea:

Guys you know it when you change for example jesters outfit to a fool outfit and you look at your map or swap your fool (jester) then you will see a jester logo and not a fool logo,so it would be cool if you changed that because it makes the game more fun!!

Thanks!!

Honestly I have not paid attention to this.  Will have to take a look and compare to other heros and their alts.

All of the heroes on the minimap show the base hero compared to the costumes you are wearing.

I dont know how easily you could change that though.