Sign in to follow this  
BPUGINATOR

Most efficient way to level up now on PC?

As I no longer play PS3 I wanted to get used to my PC a lot more and I've been playing my brains out on DD2, What is prob the best way to level up without having someone boost you or anything on the PC? Cause it's been a while since nerfs and all.

Depends on what level you are.  If you are just starting on PC, playing through campaign up through insane is fairly good for progression.  Many have done glitter helm for XP farming in the past.

However a new way some have tried is Tinkers Lab wave 1.  Insane gives decent XP and NM gives great XP.  So if you can make it through those, that may be helpful.  It is just monotonous.  

Then there is always TD PS and TD NMHC if you can manage it.

Really all depends on where you are at currently. 

@ddace quote:

Depends on what level you are.  If you are just starting on PC, playing through campaign up through insane is fairly good for progression.  Many have done glitter helm for XP farming in the past.

However a new way some have tried is Tinkers Lab wave 1.  Insane gives decent XP and NM gives great XP.  So if you can make it through those, that may be helpful.  It is just monotonous.  

Then there is always TD PS and TD NMHC if you can manage it.

Really all depends on where you are at currently. 

Thanks ace, I used to do a lot of Glitter and such on PS3 so I'm gonna try a lot of this out and see how well I can go. Not sure what class I want to start out with on PC but may have to go back to my good ol' squire

Squire is a good one to start with.  Monks are very useful once you can build up stats on one.