Ok there has been one silly glaring issue that has been bugging me since I picked this game up.... why oh why does it make my friend the party leader 100% of the time WHEN I INVITE HIM? If were in the social tavern and move to a private game then BAM he's the leader for no good reason. I know this stuff is being worked on but for a private group please have the person who invited everyone else be the leader and remain the leader after each match. The whole random party leader thing in a 4 player game is also very irritating. I didn't see any mention of it but hopefully the next update addresses this!

That's a good point. I'm curious:  Does this happen when you move to a Private Tavern before inviting your friends?

I believe the party leader system thingy has something to do with whoever loads into the tavern first, gets to be the leader of that specific party since it auto-picks.

In my opinion, instead of fixing this, I would like to suggest on having an option to change the party leader :D

Well it seems by design not saying the design ins't flawed but I know I've been in taverns and the currently leader has left after a new player joins in and the new player becomes the leader. When you return to the tavern from a game the game actually states it's "selecting a leader" so my guess is just a RNG selecting someone. Perhaps a change to this for  private taverns to allow the initiating tavern creator to be lead. The option to pass lead is something thats defintely needed though.

Oh yes this is an issue i have with partying with players. I invite someone and they instantly assume leadership. it's very irritating when they next pick the wrong map... on the wrong difficulty lol.