I bought into the pet assuming that I would be disappointed. I was right, the pet that cost me nearly two months of tokens is probably the weakest pet I have been rewarded to date. Im not upset about this because the alternative for the tokens would be the ubers (which are just as bad IMO). I simply wanted to drop a suggestion to Trendy. Trendy, seriously if you are going to put such a high price on something you could at least make it worth our time. 180 tokens for a really bad pet is pretty absurd. Heres to hoping that I wake up one morning  and my Itsy-Betsy is rock solid!!!

@grimmy quote:

I bought into the pet assuming that I would be disappointed. I was right, the pet that cost me nearly two months of tokens is probably the weakest pet I have been rewarded to date. Im not upset about this because the alternative for the tokens would be the ubers (which are just as bad IMO). I simply wanted to drop a suggestion to Trendy. Trendy, seriously if you are going to put such a high price on something you could at least make it worth our time. 180 tokens for a really bad pet is pretty absurd. Heres to hoping that I wake up one morning  and my Itsy-Betsy is rock solid!!!

...And you will! In the next update, Trendy will change the Itsy-Betsy's pet skin into something much more cuter (In my opinion). And based on their 27th Devstream, the Itsy-Betsy will get 2 evolutions as well as it will get a cool unique Ability.

Why should I be embarrassed? Crocs news was great!!! That was more than I expected to hear and I was very happy to hear it. Not sure why you want me to be embarrassed here...inform me.

Itsy-betsy is, as they have said over and over again, just a dragon skin, its a rare skin for dragons that you can only get that way. You can reroll stats on pets later anyways so the stats you got on it is completely random.