What are you most annoyed to lose in the wipe?

For me, it's a close call between pets and wyvern tokens.  Exactly how annoyed I will be depends on what changes they implement for them.  I hope pet rerolling will be in the patch so I can get decent stats for rare pets without having to hatch hundreds of eggs.

• 2 weeks later...

@Dead-Eye Darkside quote:
@PTSFP Paul quote:

50 to 150 players

My god if I see another one of your posts Im going to consider gouging my eyes out with spoons. All you do is complain.

@Dreizehn quote:

I expect to lose my boredom.

^
New level cap. Onslaught mode. Games gonna be HYYYYPE!

Yeah, the new level cap I'm certainly looking forward to, and onslaught mode and more difficulties, among anything else Trendy may not be mentioning too much. 

The time cannot pass fast enough!

@PTSFP Paul quote:

50 to 150 players

My god if I see another one of your posts Im going to consider gouging my eyes out with spoons. All you do is complain.

@Dreizehn quote:

^

Squeaky wheel gets the game to change.

@PTSFP Paul quote:

You're not advocating change in the game. You are simply complaining about a necessary wipe due to massive changes in the game. In essence you are trying to get the game to never change again.

@Syclic quote:

You're not advocating change in the game. You are simply complaining about a necessary wipe due to massive changes in the game. In essence you are trying to get the game to never change again.

I don't always see eye to eye with you [[30942,users]] but this time I certainly do.

/tips hat

@Syclic quote:

@PTSFP Paul quote:

As I do not have to go go over the literally hundreds of posts I have made advocating different types of change I will again summarize my feelings around the current state of the game in simple terms.

1.) The gear change is already broken.. the new gear system will not be effective and insufficient thought has gone into it.

DP and DS are the only effective processes for the style of play in DD.  IF they do not modify the critical hit process they currently are telling us about the end effect will be frustration by new players and mass exodus.

Using a random change modifier as a PRIMARY aspect of how an attack works has never worked in any game.  It makes determining how to create defenses and how to support your fellow players more chance based rather than thought or strategy based.

The logic flow for building defense becomes based on a failure system as opposed to a creative system. IE..

We all build defenses then calculate what they odds are of the defenses doing a critical hit sufficient enough to kill a monster before it closes and kills our defenses.

The name of the game becomes defense spam.

@PTSFP Paul quote:

50 to 150 players

@Dreizehn quote:

^

...thanks for that. You have just reminded me of looking forward to trying out public matchmaking again. That's something I am REALLY curious about and it's also something that needs to be tested. 

@PTSFP Paul quote:

The name of the game becomes defense spam.

Wait a minute, are you actually trying to say that's not where the current state of the game is? You mean there are strategies outside of spam your #5 tower under a boost aura and maybe throw in some geysers?

@PTSFP Paul quote:

As I do not have to go go over the literally hundreds of posts I have made advocating different types of change I will again summarize my feelings around the current state of the game in simple terms.

It's almost like we have been specifically referencing the toxic posts you have been making in all the wipaggedon threads.

@PTSFP Paul quote:

1.) The gear change is already broken.. the new gear system will not be effective and insufficient thought has gone into it.

As pessimistic a person as I am, there is next to 0 information to actually assert a claim about how the crit is going to work. The only information we have is EXTREMELY generic and off the top of his head numbers used to illustrate the base concept. It was over a month ago (roughly, don't feel like looking up which devstream he talked about it in)  and before ANY of it had begun being implemented into the game. The viability of crit as a concept is a subject for another thread though.

Hm. Basically nothing. There's not enough time left to earn enough tokens to matter, given that I only just got done getting my team to 25. I would have to farm some gear if I wanted to actually complete 25++ Hard or any Incursion.

I guess I'm sad to lose my progress on the huntress "Totally not Little Red Riding Hood" costume, but I'm going to get it again anyway. Because dag nab it, I will have my fluffy tail!

Er.... I swear I'm not a furry...

My apprentice name :(

it's so cool, i'm sure it will be used before i can use it again since i cant play the 1st day of the patch.

@bockstal5 quote:

it's so cool, i'm sure it will be used before i can use it again since i cant play the 1st day of the patch.

Uhh... names are not locked like an MMO. Your forum/game log in is. Your characters? Nope. Name em all Twinklestar Sparklepants for all anyone cares XP

@bockstal5 quote:

Uhh... names are not locked like an MMO. Your forum/game log in is. Your characters? Nope. Name em all Twinklestar Sparklepants for all anyone cares XP

wow, a new world opened for me xd