Sign in to follow this  
deus * FortMinor is back

Price Check on Ult++ Tower Armor

So apparently i got an Ult++ with quite some nice builder stats. I was wondering what i could get for that item, a friend told me i could either get 2 Event Items, 80 Coal or 20 Cubes for that one. 

Would be great if some experienced player could get me a little price for that :)

Here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/3avg1dL

Mrbiglesworth thats maybe a good idea.. but i dont think the player not to be named (not allowed to call out) doesnt care, we all saw his/her chest piece and we all know its hacked.. so badly

@deus * FortMinor is back quote:

Alright mate , thanks for the fast reply, appreciate it :) Have you got any specific number of how many cubes i could get for this one?

Thanks in advance :)

Nah, not any specific number in my head.. but it gets a decent number of tower damage, and it is 4 statted with nice sides... 50+ cubes i would say, however, for a better number, ask Caimen or Curtisgk

I would be interested in buying this piece from you if you want, add me on steam and we can talk http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072511076/ Also, for any future dealing we may have please block out some of the stats like MrBiglesworth said, to prevent hackers from duplicating the piece.

Alright, thanks for all your help as im new to the forum, changed the screenshot, would you mind telling me if thats ok? 

Also, thanks for the offer, but i just wanted a pricecheck, not selling it right now, but ill add you up if I will :)

I would auction this piece

You have more chance of maximising value through an auction

@mkjo quote:

I would auction this piece

You have more chance of maximising value through an auction

Absolutely this. A nice U++ piece can be more valuable than the net worth of most players - if you decide to sell, definitely auction it. You'd be surprised how valuable they can be.

@deus * FortMinor is back quote:

Alright, thanks for all your help as im new to the forum, changed the screenshot, would you mind telling me if thats ok? 

Also, thanks for the offer, but i just wanted a pricecheck, not selling it right now, but ill add you up if I will :)

This is how I do it: http://puu.sh/iUltL/5ef666adb4.png

All jokes aside, that looks fine. 

I'd say AT LEAST 50 cubes, probably 75. Ult++ pieces have been selling very high lately. Over the past few months, their value went up by at least 100%, I'd say (based on the fact that a piece I let go three months ago for 30 cubes is now selling for a Glacier's Demise.)

They do seem to be going for more.  I would think 60-80 but all depends on if someone needs it.  If to complete a set, then it definitely goes high.  :)  Good luck