Dungeon Changers

I just unistalled the game. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time playing with my friends. But the changes are too often and require me change characters and farm new items everyday with every patch.

I started playing with aura monk, then i noticed they were useless and start playing squire. Had a great time with squire untill 7.06 with huge nerf. OK now adapt and change strategy.

Leveled a app and a monk so i can still solo and be usefull on games. Was adapting very well untill they release notes about new patch nrefing mage and re-buffing squire.

So im like "whaaat?" why did i leveled, spent lots of mana, farmed to level another characters if they gona change everything again? I don't feel like changing strategy every single day with every single patch.

I think the game just reach the burnout stage for me, i can't go over and over the same stuff to get characters where i want so i can really play and do the end content stuff, the changes are too often.

I think trendy is right to listen to the forums, but not to patch stuff so often. At least give us a few days, or a week to get used to the patchs but don't go into a patch rage nerfin and buffin every day.

I never found any of the characters useless, even the squire was useful after the major nerf.
People just need to learn to play and find a characters advantages.

Having changes so often does sort of suck, i get the idea patches are not even tested before they release.
On the other hand they also keep adding tiny features making the game better, like the little hide/show game button :3 <3

[QUOTE]So im like "whaaat?" why did i leveled, spent lots of mana, farmed to level another characters if they gona change everything again? I don't feel like changing strategy every single day with every single patch.
[/QUOTE]
Because it was fun? If it wasn't fun then why did you play?