Discovered Early Access Endless Mode

My buddy and I discovered a way to have endless mode prior to the next patch.  On Forest Crossroads, the last wave does not end until all three ogres are dead.  Our third ogre got stuck in the entry, and eventually was pushed off the edge of the map by the enemies spawning in front of him.  This did not trigger the end of map sequence.

In the following pictures, notice that all of the towers are upgraded to a star (generally not possible) and that the close-up picture of the electric aura is approaching 16M damage (Look closely at the A in ATK Range - there's another digit under it.)

2015_07_09_00018.jpg

2015_07_09_00022.jpg

You can see on the minimap in the bottom left corner a purple item where the ogre died - a few other items fell off the map and were put in the temp box when he died.

For the record, the bad guys in this map have an infinite respawn, however they eventually stop dropping items.  Mana/Coins still drop all over the place, but no items.

-Stretch

I believe this is a bug regarding the Forest Crossroad map not ending correctly after the third boss dies. This happened to me and a friend of mine a while back. Had to sit hours, waiting for the round to end. We eventually left the game and started a new one though, which went perfectly fine.

perhaps i should have been more clear :D  The tone of this post was intended to be a tad sarcastic.  Notice it's placed in the "tech support and bug reports" subforum.