If you could change anything right now, what would it be?

Alright I have not seen a big thread like this here, so might be fun to make one and collect some ideas together and support the ideas others bring up to actually collectively get some support for some suggestions.

Anyway to the topic: Imagine you can make ONE change to the game right now, it can be any change but JUST ONE. What would that change be and why? Also if you support any of the idea mentioned before, please add that at the end of your post, i will keep track the ammount of support given to ideas.

You can go crazy with your ideas, maybe they inspire the devs or others to get some nice ideas that they will realise in the game! Also most importantly: have fun with your ideas!

I'll regularly edit the post and add the suggestions that get most support here:

layout explanation:   ➢   IDEA   (+Supporter number)

➢   costume customisation    (+2)

➢   more ways to earn tokens    (+2)

➢   gender changes (e.g. male Hunter)    (+4)

➢   more map specific loot    (+3)

➢   more hero classes / characters    (+3)

➢   minion tweaks, changing minion behaviour and tower interaction    (+1)

➢   different weapon types (multishot etc,)    (+2)

➢    highscore list    (+4)

➢    1-character mode (+2)

Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!

Some improvements to cosmetics so I can mix and match more. Like, for example, equipping the Red Riding Hood costume with leather two-piece. 

@Woqini quote:

Map specific loot and pets like in DD1

They currently only have these 5 specific betsy drops if I am sure but I am sure they will put that in 

@Noctorn quote:

Gender change! i want male hunter!

Supporting that hunter.png

@eikocastsholy quote:

Make token missions refresh every 4 hours instead of daily.

I think a better alternative would be to give other ways of earning tokens. The "daily quests" will most likely remain dailykobold.png. But in general totally great idea. The more uber spheres they add the higher the need will be for more ways of earning tokens.

@trainguy111 quote:

Some improvements to cosmetics so I can mix and match more. Like, for example, equipping the Red Riding Hood costume with leather two-piece. 

I bet they are working on it. looking foward to customise my costumes squire_small.png

I mean I can't play much since I crash regularly but I'd really like more characters all together not just the gender changes, I mean new characters with new abilities like in DD1 ^-^

I also like the costume customisation idea that's already up there ;D

More towers

More classes

More maps

Multishot weapons

Map specific rewards, so only one type of egg will drop on specific maps so that all the other maps aren't only for the first time you do campaign.

Tougher Ogres

Poisoning and tower damaging Ogre snot

Better targetting for witherbeasts so they dont just hop through auras and kill themselves but dig before the first defence they come across to reduce its efficiency.

Healers stay before first defence they come across and heal mobs going over that defence.

Wyverns and flying goblins can target and damage all auras.

Bring back the Djinn to unsummon auras

Loads more things to make this better and more engaging, so not just ONE idea here, they need to change alot.

Add Highscores to the game... Exactly (or similar at least) to what they did in DD: Eternity.

Highscores is a really easy way to keep people motivated to play the maps (at least people like me:P). Competition is always a good way to motivate people and being the "best" at a certain map would be really cool :D

And people who don't care for highscores can just ignore them, so i don't see a big problem with it really.

• 2 weeks later...

Simples, eu quero um combo com caçador fire.The eo Monk formar um combo com água e choque aura.Because o Assistente eo Guerreiro não é um combo? O ideal é que todos os personagens fazem um combinado com qualquer um dos guerreiros USSA amigos .

Simple, I want a combo with fire.The hunter and the Monk form a combo with water and shock aura.Because the Wizard and the Warrior is not a combo?The ideal is that all the characters make a combo with any of USSA warriors friends.

More characters. 

I don't feel like we need to expand on the ones we have anymore and the spheres give us enough customization for them while helping them stay easier to balance. Instead I would prefer any new ideas and gameplay elements to be introduced through new heroes.

Hi, I'm Rockeydoom and I have been a long time player of DD. I played the original game by the trial on Xbox, and loved every second of it. I bought it, and later bought it (with all DLC) on PC. The one thing I truly think DD2 is missing is the variety of fun weapons. It is so appealing to choose from the shotguns, mini-guns, arrow shooters, rifles, grenade launchers, flame throwers, giant swords, small quick shields and more. I was so hyped for DD2 but I was slightly disappointed because the game play was boring. The towers are cool, but the weapons are the same besides looks. They shoot the same speed, same velocity, same amount of pellets, and it is boring. The Squire doesn't have the fast weapons or large slow ones. The Apprentice can't shoot multiple pellets with speeds. One of my favourite, and most of my friends favourite things was to check loot, with more stats than just damage and tower stats. I understand if you don't want to let the huntress be able to be powerful as DD1 where you were the damage dealer, but at least put variety in there, you guys made such a good game so far, and I think everyone would benefit from it. 

Personal Begging: PLEASE I BEG OF YOU, let us choose if we want our character to have powerful defenses, or strong (or at least viable) character damage. Thank you for taking the time to read this and me and my friends honestly hope we make an impact for the good of everyone. Also Good job so far, it's fantastic, but it is time to make the game FUN. You made the basics, now make it fun!!! More unique bosses like DD1, variety of weapons, more characters. Just a personal suggestion that I think would make the game more fun.

Important points:

1 - we are all different
2 - all have different tastes
3 - To please the majority
4 - You guys have to let players
5 - personalizing the weapon its defenses
6 - EXAMPLE 
1a) I have a: mage's staff.
b) personalizing the status to normal damage and water damage
c) Or want to customize for normal damage and cold damage (freezes)
d) I personalizing my pet to stone damage.
e) Result:
1 - I create a combo:
a) staff cold damage (freezes)
b) Pet stone damage attacks and breaks the ice
c) Style in the movie Terminator.
HASTA LA VISTA BABY .... 
7- Example 2 
c) I personalizing my tower to Ray damage.
d) I personalizing my tower for water damagee)
 Result:
f) create a combo of water and lightning.
Example 8
g) Ice Tower freezes the enemyh) stone tower crushes - grave stone.
i) Combo with the towers.
1 - Dear create combos.
2 - Give liberdar to choose from (personalizing)
3 - Be creative and intelligent
4 - It is simple, just be humble and do.
5 - You will be a success.
6 - Pride hinders so.
7 - good this done.
8 - Success depends of you.

Fewer game modes and difficulties. The game has just become a grind fest with players spread out over the dozens of combinations of levels. Many of these modes are simply stat changes and add nothing else to the game but difficulty.