Sign in to follow this  
HG_97

Game ALWAYS crashes my WHOLE computer.

I seem to be able to get a little bit into stage one and it will always crash without fail before the end. Stage 2 crashes sometimes before the first wave and I cannot make it past the 1st wave (this must have happened atleast 10 times (every time I try to play - specifically using the monk). I was able to play for a short time using the Squire when I first got the game (haven't used it since the first couple of crashes and have only used/tried to use the monk. Please help, I cannot play this game and I would really like to.  

Hi [[87668,users]], 

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please contact our support team at support[at]trendyent[dot]com. Our support desk will take down some information from you that will be very helpful in troubleshooting this issue. 

Again, my apologies for the frustration. 

Yeah I was also facing this similar issue, it was to irritating, due to this reason I bought ipad from Back to school promo codes, last month, now I can play it on easily, finally I get rid of this issue, I recommend you to change your pc, maybe after changing it will work fine.