Squire Large Spheres

As a squire builder, I can't help feeling a little jipped at the large spheres available for the squire. There is no sphere to augment the main staple of a squire builder, that is the cannonball turret. The apprentice, however, has a large sphere that greatly increases his flameburst tower dps. Im wondering the design decision behind this? There are 2 different spheres for the spike blockade. It makes me feel as if trendy is saying don't build a squire builder for dps, he's only useful for his blockades. Build an apprentice instead.

Squire is one of the top tower builders in the game and in my opinion the strongest one. Using a combination of the ballista for wave clear (large sphere for extra damage as well) and the cannonball tower for dps they can put out more output and take down bosses with greater ease compared to apprentice (my opinion, lets not talk about the lightning strike aura) 

The reason why I think there's no large sphere for damage is probably because the base damage is greater on single hits compared to the apprentices AOE flambursts which need that extra boost of damage to make it worth while and dont forget that the squire cannonballs get the stun special ability and can be more effective than pure damage.

Edit: Ps if you need any evidence for this I can do a run through on my squire to show you how op and strong they can be.

The devs took large spheres from what used to be the specs so most large spheres aren't the most balance or newest of things, I mean apprentices fireball spec used to lower the towers dps! Hopefully in the next patch they add some large spheres & another set of ubers.

Also if you feel jipped as a squire builder try being a huntress builder, she only has large spheres for 2 towers unlike all other classes that have large spheres for at least 3 towers.

Devs and fanboi will tell you that the idea of having new large sphere is in the pipeline, but who know if it really means anything. After all this suggestion was already done by multiple players right after the patch that introduce spheres.