[WTA] Tower ++ Pet, ++ Glad and U Leather Grips[ended]

Currency accepted: cube, coal (1:6), diamonds (4/8/15), lab runs ( 1:10 ) and traced events

Cubes preferred. 

Autction runs according to intrest.

Edit: decided to put the prices here for future reference.

C/O: SOLD! (35 cube value)

eyVOPdw.jpg

C/O: SOLD! (17 cube value)

q0aq5td.jpg

Winner: 5 cubes -- William712 ( i think i added you, lets meet online)

OlLhuVa.jpg

(Pet and grips have been icd by ddace and glad is farmed by me. They are all upped because they have been in use)

My steam id is aave14, feel free to add me if you have any questions or b/o offers in mind. 

Happy bidding!dragon.pngcore_forum_Icon.png

Your killing me with those runs your just asking me or Veetoo to run higher...FINE, 200 runs on the ++ pet. squire_small.png

@frank_robert890 quote:

screw it... i need 7.5k summoner, 250 labs on the u++ pet and 5-10 cubes in anything i am selling/is in my tav floor.

if it is ok, i would prefer to do the labs in batches of 25 to 50 and do about 50 or 75 a day.. my poor little hand cannot take so much clicking.

SirJackal, Frank Roberto has already bid a value of 25 cubes via lab runs. 
Apologies even though i'm not the thread host

lab runs xD such an odd currency im not used to yet lol

yeah id only pay maybe like 14 cubes for the pet in total...

Btw guys, i just want to point out, i made an invalid offer in including something that was not allowed (did not specify 5-10 cubes in tav floor/stuff for sale) so my 250 lab runs i believe to still be legitamite and top offer on the pet, i will leave it to aave to decide if he wants to have the 5-10 cubes in tav floor/sale stuff ASWELL as the labs for the pet.

Btw guys, i just want to point out, i made an invalid offer in including something that was not allowed (did not specify 5-10 cubes in tav floor/stuff for sale) so my 250 lab runs i believe to still be legitamite and top offer on the pet, i will leave it to aave to decide if he wants to have the 5-10 cubes in tav floor/sale stuff ASWELL as the labs for the pet.