I have been playing for a while and had one question. What is the best way to get legendaries? Are there certain maps with better chances? I have not found out a way to increase my chances.

@Zoomonkey7x quote:

I have been playing for a while and had one question. What is the best way to get legendaries? Are there certain maps with better chances? I have not found out a way to increase my chances.

Lv 25+, 25++, 25+++(Incursion) are the best level groups to get Legendaries.

Essentially, don't expect to get any legendaries until you hit the level cap at 25. I've found them before on Ramparts and Throne Room in the 20 to 25 range, but they were crap. The absolute best place to farm legendaries is in the Incursions, or 25+++. If you play on hard, the gear can spawn with stats that are up to 10% better, but it doesn't really increase the chance of finding better gear. Also, don't count on finding a legendary chest at the end of the round--they're almost impossible to get.

@Diamond Doge quote:

Essentially, don't expect to get any legendaries until you hit the level cap at 25. I've found them before on Ramparts and Throne Room in the 20 to 25 range, but they were crap. The absolute best place to farm legendaries is in the Incursions, or 25+++. If you play on hard, the gear can spawn with stats that are up to 10% better, but it doesn't really increase the chance of finding better gear. Also, don't count on finding a legendary chest at the end of the round--they're almost impossible to get.

How does the different maps compare to each other? Is there any difference at all, that you've noticed? Generally speaking, will Betsy drop the same crap I get just as easily on Liferoot or is there actually a point in doing Betsy besides dailies?

Here's what I've noticed;

• The 2-4 player drop bonus is bogus. I get 3-5 Legendaries when I do Liferoot Incursion (Hard) by my self. When I play in a group, I'm lucky if I get 1 legendary. This goes for Betsy as well, but I've only tested this theory 4-5 times and I got a stunning 1 legendary!!!!!!! In 4-5 runs.
  • The legendaries I do get from Betsy are the same old crappy items I just got while watching Youtube, letting my Sky Guards wreck Liferoot. Am I just unlucky or is there something to this?

I want to like this game but at the moment, my gear that isn't even upgraded fully, or even consistent (I've got mixed items, such as Earthshatter Range on my Huntress) seems to be as good as it gets really. And all I hear from Trendy is (I'm paraphrasing) "Yes yes! The updates are coming! Don't worry! They're gonna be amazing! Just see what we're working on here (Devstreams)!".

Trendy; don't hype the way that you do. If the updates don't turn out the way you hoped, people are just gonna be more pissed off. Wait until you have a working concept before you show things off, instead of dragging it out, talking about all these great new changes that I can't get my hands on for months and months. In the future; announce features when you're comfortable giving an ETA, so we know; all right, they're close to finishing this and it's coming in 2-3 weeks. Not; we've got this and it's coming soon™.