Sign in to follow this  
PGCD Durand

Armor & Weapons Switch

I have been stood trying to figure out how to upgrade change my weapons and armor pick ups, i played dungeon defenders originally on xbox 360 it was a cool simple game. Having gone into DD2 looked about none of it makes sense sure i can play a game, but i want to know what i am using, for (EG) do i have the best weapon available or armor segments from my inventory.

At present all i have figured out is what buttons to press to play in game, for firing traps etc....

How do i bring up my inventory switch out weapons etc ?

Your inventory can be accessed only from a Forge, which is available in each map only between waves, and also in the Tavern.

Finding what gear is the best is down to you. Unlike DD1 the maximum primary stats a piece can have is 2 compared to the 8 (Was it 8? I forget) that once was. Some people want more Defense Speed, Some want more Power.
There is no auto-equip if that's what you're asking for.

Also: Traps fire automatically. They're proximity detonators. (Exception is the Blaze Balloon. Hit the Balloon with an attack to drop the trap)

@Dead-Eye Darkside quote:

Finding what gear is the best is down to you. Unlike DD1 the maximum primary stats a piece can have is 2 compared to the 8 (Was it 8? I forget) that once was. Some people want more Defense Speed, Some want more Power.
There is no auto-equip if that's what you're asking for.

Also: Traps fire automatically. They're proximity detonators. (Exception is the Blaze Balloon. Hit the Balloon with an attack to drop the trap)

I was asking for a way in which to change my armor and weapons, and not sure about DD1 was a long while ago and is now flooded with cheats and mods on the 360 version.

With that said PC is redonkulous for MODS & Cheaters, i still can't get my head round the fact people feel the need to cheat in the first place. And half of them are not even young kids (and while that is no exception), the majority are a lot older and should know better.

With that said [[20331,users]] pointed out exactly what i needed to know, so a BIG thanks to you ;-D

You go into a map press 'i' and click on the hero you want to equip the weapon and drag the weapon/armor into the slot :D

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2020 at 6:19 PM, Runvoe said:

You go into a map press 'i' and click on the hero you want to equip the weapon and drag the weapon/armor into the slot :D

You’re 5 years too late for this topic...