Sign in to follow this  
Zeology

New account and a fresh start!

Alright, to start, I had another account, and I made a trade in game that was a bit fishy, I had traded a Vamp's Delight, wasn't sure if traced or not, and I had traded it for an Ultimate++ Set, but I had no clue how rare Ult++'s were so I took the deal, but I had a friend, Mr. Biglesworth, help me understand the rarity of them and as soon as I found out, I went into a game, dropped the set, and then went back to Tavern because I had no idea that they were hacked and that I could potentially get banned. So, I started this new account to just start fresh, because I remember the feeling I got when I first started around 3 years ago when the game first released, and I want that feeling again :) I look forward to being apart of the community and playing with the knowledge I've learned about the game, and knowing which is legit or not.

I can vouch for Zeo. He's made mistakes but not with the intention to ruin the games for others, but just from simply not being aware of what's legitimate and what's not. I hope you guys can give Zeo a second chance to get involved in the legitimate part of the community. 

Welcome zeo. When one has learned from his mistake, who are we to judge. Maybe we will meet each other in game soon. :) 

@Zeology quote:

Alright, to start, I had another account, and I made a trade in game that was a bit fishy, I had traded a Vamp's Delight, wasn't sure if traced or not, and I had traded it for an Ultimate++ Set, but I had no clue how rare Ult++'s were so I took the deal, but I had a friend, Mr. Biglesworth, help me understand the rarity of them and as soon as I found out, I went into a game, dropped the set, and then went back to Tavern because I had no idea that they were hacked and that I could potentially get banned. So, I started this new account to just start fresh, because I remember the feeling I got when I first started around 3 years ago when the game first released, and I want that feeling again :) I look forward to being apart of the community and playing with the knowledge I've learned about the game, and knowing which is legit or not.

I wish people could feel like this when they cheat and mod and steal everyone else's weapons on console. I'm glad there are good souls in pc version though, and I'm happy that you're one of those good people. :)

Thank you very much for the kind words, it means a lot, truly. :)

@ihaschezbrgr quote:

@Zeology quote:

I wish people could feel like this when they cheat and mod and steal everyone else's weapons on console. I'm glad there are good souls in pc version though, and I'm happy that you're one of those good people. :)

Sadly almost everyone is affected by a by trade at least once in their time of playing.  Stick to forums or the steam groups for trading fi you can or at least get an IC before trading to help avoid any issues and possible loss in the future.

Hope you enjoy.  Happy Defending.

Yeah, so far, just being on forums has made my experience a lot better, I'm meeting some pretty cool people, and yeah, glad they have an IC forum as well if I'm ever making a trade in game.

@Zeology quote:

Yeah, so far, just being on forums has made my experience a lot better, I'm meeting some pretty cool people, and yeah, glad they have an IC forum as well if I'm ever making a trade in game.

Lab runs lab runs lab runs, weird though, not a single soul has asked to have my lab runs IC'd (prob because all they get from them is crap:D)

@Veetoo quote:

@Zeology quote:

Lab runs lab runs lab runs, weird though, not a single soul has asked to have my lab runs IC'd (prob because all they get from them is crap:D)

Good to see you made the right choice Zeology and also Veetoo, they dont need to get your lab runs IC'd cause they're bad in the first place so whats the point squire_small.png

LOL 🙌

@Xarkos quote:

@Veetoo quote:

@Zeology quote:

Good to see you made the right choice Zeology and also Veetoo, they dont need to get your lab runs IC'd cause they're bad in the first place so whats the point squire_small.png