Monk aura buff % on items?

I have been searching forever to find recent info on which items give extra boost percentage on boost aura. And all I read is that Pole, Helm and Relic give that boost. my question is. Is this still the case? because I have spent many many hours trying to find a Helm or Pole with that special stat. But I only find Relics with boost percentage aura damage boost (blablabla). I really hope someone can take my doubt away so that I know I just have to farm harder or I can stop wasting time to search for something that isn't in the game anymore xD.

It is only relics now, the other gear is legacy and will be patched out sometime in the future.

@Fozzie quote:

It is only relics now, the other gear is legacy and will be patched out sometime in the future.

Thank you ! Good to finally know xD. If it is not too much to ask. But do you know what the highest extra % boost on the relic I should look for ? I have 10,57% now. (with a final boost of 15% when boost aura is max lvl which then gives 60% damage boost)

Mine is 18.79% on my boost monk (but I have had that for ages), but I have a few with 16-17% also in my inventory should a reroll occur.

Never found a relic like that for my monk... sounds pretty sweet! Is the drop of these random or on a certain difficulty/map?

I found a totem (i think) with 20.58% boost aura on it, but through inspection the aura itself shows 25%. Granted the totem stats are garbage so I just use my monk for the boost aura.

I have no idea what the actual limit is on the percentage boost on relics for the boost aura... I have one with 19.71% boost and ive never heard of anyone with 21% or more, so the limit i would guess is just around 20-21%.

This is just guessing, so i could be wrong. But any relic that gives 17%+ is a really good relic.