Sign in to follow this  
kg4q

[WTA] Ult Ecannon 369 ups (Closed)

hello fellow defenders

this is an Ult Ecannon for you guys 

i take : Coals - Cubes - diamonds (4,8,15) - armor - ult or more ranger builder (i have to see of its good :D )

i have a hiddent resurve for it :)

hope you like it -auction goes for 4 days :)

top bid : Frank ult and superme piece (10 cubes)

1435439832671.png

i can post a screenshot if you need, but the important thing, the tower stats are 276/309/596/313

for the chestplate and the boots (with set bonus) is 330/234/680/421

2 bil  mana, the max it will go once upgraded. I have a couple myself, no big deal ;)

@jpksports quote:

anyone else see how much that blaster rifle is worth in the background of the pic.

What is the value of the current bid, hard to decide if i want to bid again if i dont what you value the top bid to be? Also has the reserve been met yet? Thanks

@Kleeborp quote:

What is the value of the current bid, hard to decide if i want to bid again if i dont what you value the top bid to be? Also has the reserve been met yet? Thanks

me and kg4q discussed it, we both value the chest around 7-8 cubes, the boots are to be decided.

@jpksports quote:

anyone else see how much that blaster rifle is worth in the background of the pic.

Just upgraded fully, nothing special, sry for highjacking the thread

Seems a bit low for capping ult, but if it is mutual, all good, enjoy the cannon if you did hit the reserve :) im out

@Kleeborp quote:

Seems a bit low for capping ult, but if it is mutual, all good, enjoy the cannon if you did hit the reserve :) im out

well it aint capping.. but i really want to get a good ranger to make just about every boss easier... and yes, i suppose 4 points doesnt make that much difference in value but i dont know exact ult prices.

dunno what i was thinking, but still enjoy the cannon :)

@frank_robert890 quote:

@Kleeborp quote:

well it aint capping.. but i really want to get a good ranger to make just about every boss easier... and yes, i suppose 4 points doesnt make that much difference in value but i dont know exact ult prices.

@Kleeborp quote:

dunno what i was thinking, but still enjoy the cannon :)

@frank_robert890 quote:

@Kleeborp quote:

if someone doesnt outbid me first :)

@Kleeborp quote:

the resurve havent been met yet sorry :)

@johan_kid quote:

Well make that 3 cubes then. And how do you value capping ult with 270-280 in all tower sides?

what do you mean by make that 3 cubes ??

and its the common price of a good ult piece in most of ppl witch is 7-8 cubes and as Frank said we have disscused the price of it

@kg4q quote:

@johan_kid quote:

Well make that 3 cubes then. And how do you value capping ult with 270-280 in all tower sides?

and its the common price of a good ult piece in most of ppl witch is 7-8 cubes and as Frank said we have disscused the price of it

I meant 3 cubes is my current offer. Sorry if I was unclear there, sir :)

@johan_kid quote:

@kg4q quote:

@johan_kid quote:

I meant 3 cubes is my current offer. Sorry if I was unclear there, sir :)

the best offer is 10 cubes now XD in armor :)