Stats for hard life roots - question pwer level

currently grinding levels on life roots with monk and huntress setup

Hunt: TH 549 / TS 553 / TD 425 - currently using sphere to up TH

Monk: TH 239 / TS 482 / TD 1012 - currently using sphere to up TD

TH: Tower Health / TS: Tower Speed / TD: Tower Damage

What are baseline stats to pass it on hard? thanks for the feedback

Im not sure on the exact numbers. But I currently farm Liferoot Hard with a traptress that has 2.2 recharge timers on her traps with 101 charges first rank and a Monk with 1200 Power/1100 speed. I think you could get away with a 900 Power/800 Speed monk. It doesnt take that much to bring your traps down to 2.2

Sorry i couldnt get you solid numbers.

My (old) setup used 5 boosted Skyguards around the egg (Just like cometmarcher mentioned), 4 Geysers per lane and 1 Lightning Aura in each lane.

Geysers were arranged in a square with the Lightning Aura in the middle, so that most enemies got stuck on the first 2 Geysers and any mobs that got through (There's always one) would get stuck on the 2nd set of Geysers.

2.8seconds recharge on the Geysers (Dmg doesn't matter, at all) and I can't remember the exact number, but .80 seconds on the Lightning Auras is more than enough... It was probably even more than that (Same thing here; Dmg doesn't matter).

Skyguards were incredibly weak, probably 25000 to 30000 DPS at Tier 5. Dmg on Sky Guards is not entirely useless, but you want to focus more on the DPS. So stack a lot of Tower speed. Even if you've got something like 2500 dmg, the Sky Guards will be able to hit a lot more enemies, dishing out something like 30000 damage each second.

With High damage, you might be able to one shot a couple of enemies, but meanwhile 400 Wyverns are tearing up your Egg cart.

With the setup mentioned above, even with extra Geysers, there's 200 (or thereabouts) DU left, so add more Sky Guards if you need to.

EDIT: You can get away with roughly 40-50 Geyser charges - But you're gonna have to repair them... A lot.

You could also do the map with monk, huntress and squire as the stun from multiple cannons assists the stun lock on the geyser aura combo. That's the way i have always done it

Grea thanks guys, I am proud to say that using all the above posts I have been able to farm incursions roots :) by incoporating the posts above

For those who don't play monk or huntress the apprentice is also a fine choice. I currently farm Liferoot Forest on hard incrusion with 1395 defense power and about 1100 speed with flame burst towers.

I place 6 flame towers in lanes with magic resistant enemies and 5 flame towers in lanes with physical resistant enemies with a boost aura for each group. Then once wave 2 starts I place up to 2 spike blockades (30k hp) in the lane where the boss is coming. Upgrading each tower once should make everything run smoothly, but sometimes it doesn't, so I make sure to run around upgrading or repairing as necessary. I almost always try to upgrade instead of repair.