Sign in to follow this  
demonickilr

Has anyone gotten Betsy's Egg yet?

I don't have the link but someone did get the egg and posted screen shots from steam with it. It looks like a red growld. If I find the link i'll post it.

I think the Trendy guys got the wrong presents at Christmas for years and are now passing on that disappointed feeling to uber and Betsy buyers.

Oh how you saved, oh the anticipation of opening the present and ...what the heck is this... sad faces abound.

Long live the Marquis de Sade

Here you go, screenshots courtesy of Gray the Santa of Coconuts, the unofficial father of all DD2 tanks.

14rwyg.jpg  34sklfo.jpg

The damage is earth (I guess Betsy fancied other species at some point in her life), and basically the only thing worth noting is that there are 3 projectiles in the attack, not 1.

oh thank you!. So Betsy's egg isn't worth it at all.

@westenra quote:

Here you go, screenshots courtesy of Gray the Santa of Coconuts, the unofficial father of all DD2 tanks.

14rwyg.jpg  34sklfo.jpg

The damage is earth (I guess Betsy fancied other species at some point in her life), and basically the only thing worth noting is that there are 3 projectiles in the attack, not 1.

@westenra quote:

14rwyg.jpg  34sklfo.jpg

idk how there are currently 3 threads on this

anyway, when you say 3 particles do you mean it still does ~100 dps or is it more like ~300?  That'd make this the highest dps pet atm.  Not that it's very impactful at all, but it's something if true

@Pachipachio quote:

when you say 3 particles do you mean it still does ~100 dps or is it more like ~300?  That'd make this the highest dps pet atm.  Not that it's very impactful at all, but it's something if true

3x 114 earth damage, but very inaccurate.

@westenra quote:

@Pachipachio quote:

when you say 3 particles do you mean it still does ~100 dps or is it more like ~300?  That'd make this the highest dps pet atm.  Not that it's very impactful at all, but it's something if true

3x 114 earth damage, but very inaccurate.

It's inaccurate at range, which IMO means that it's more suited to be a pet for your melee hero. It shoots kind of like a shotgun blast with some minor target tracking on the projectiles.