Sign in to follow this  
jpksports

[WTA]Mega Chicken and other good supreme+ dlc items EDITED(AGAIN)

Okay guys I'm pretty new but a good friend of mine has been helping me out a lot and I got some weapons along the way that I don't really want or I can't use. I decided to make an auction for some mana. Every item is going to be on reserve and unless the reserve is reached the item will not be auctioned out. Te reserve for each item will be below.

THE AUCTION WILL END ON 6/26/15 AT 12 NOON CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME

REMEMBER THAT THIS IS NOT THE FINAL PRICE, IT IS THE STARTING OR RESERVE PRICE!!!

Mega chicken: 500,000,000 mana

Obsidian Gladius: 400,000,000 mana

Obsidian Sparus: 350,000,000 mana

Steam Saw: 200,000,000

Obsidian Clava: 300,000,000

PICTURES

http://imgur.com/a/GyxDM

EDIT: 

Okay so MAGGIECAT has brought to my attention that my monetary system was awful and that has stated the (I guess) basic monetary systeem of dd for pc. 12b mana = 1 coal, 6 coal = 1 cube. Thanks

High bids:

Gladius-B/O-ROSA

Steam saw-9 billion mana-Michel Baak

@Kleeborp quote:

3 Cubes on the Gladius

I think mana only Kleeborp, not entirely sure though

can that be a buy out i want to dump the mana soon?

Wait your edit update makes a cube worth less then mana, i am confused here

@Kleeborp quote:

reading smart makes me ;)

50 Bil Mana on Gladius

@Veetoo quote:

@Kleeborp quote:

3 Cubes on the Gladius

I think mana only Kleeborp, not entirely sure though

It seems there might be some confusion here, and it would be a shame to see these fine items not get auctioned.   I'm not sure if you are aware that there is a standard bargaining system being used.  Most people accept the following monetary system:  12b mana = 1 coal, 6 coal = 1 cube, and diamonds are commonly used to trade at a value of non-cap = 5 cubes, 1 cap = 8 or 10 cubes, 2 cap = 15 cubes. 

@jpksports quote:

75 bill for buyout on any item

Ok, this auction is rather confusing as to who has bid what on what XD but if i have read the above posts correct, the gladius is currently at an offer of 50 bil from kleeb. If im not mistaken then id like to go ahead and 'buyout' the gladius for 75bil mana.

I really have no idea what happened on this auction. nice glad but i really have no idea what is going on?!? Wish he read the FAQ or sticky posts on auctions. He may of profited a bit more in the end. Congrats on the offer, I should of done that but i only got 50 ish on hand atm.

@Rosa quote:

@jpksports quote:

Ok, this auction is rather confusing as to who has bid what on what XD but if i have read the above posts correct, the gladius is currently at an offer of 50 bil from kleeb. If im not mistaken then id like to go ahead and 'buyout' the gladius for 75bil mana.

Well as i said, it all seemed rather unorthodox. Seen as you offered to buy it out first kleeb I dont mind u taking it. :)

@Kleeborp quote:

Sorry about how this auction has gone down. Although I have learned alot (and earned alot) the main reason I was doing this was to give some weapons to the community. Maybe my next one  will be less confusing.

@Kleeborp quote:

I really have no idea what happened on this auction. nice glad but i really have no idea what is going on?!? Wish he read the FAQ or sticky posts on auctions. He may of profited a bit more in the end. Congrats on the offer, I should of done that but i only got 50 ish on hand atm.

@Rosa quote:

@jpksports quote:

@Rosa quote:

Well as i said, it all seemed rather unorthodox. Seen as you offered to buy it out first kleeb I dont mind u taking it. :)

Rosa, you got it fair and square, hope you enjoy it :) I do appreciate the offer, very honorable.

[[86034,users]], if you want add me on steam and i will go over the auctions with you so you don't loose out next time.