Sign in to follow this  
McJesus

Cant Load

When I get past the console it opens the main screen. When I press play it loads a bit then it stops. So I wait there for like 5-7 minuets and it doesn't load. I'm not to sure what to do. I have re-downloaded the game and still nothing. Installed DriveX and still is not working. My computer can run the game so I am very confused. Thanks in advance. 

Operating System?

Computer Specs? (If you don't know how to pull these up, go to your control panel and type "System" in the search bar)

I am also having the same issue. I hit the play button and it says that it starts. I will get the launching screen and then it goes black. I let it sit for a bit and it never goes any further. I am running Windows 7 64 bit with Service pack 1. I have also uninstalled it and downloaded it again to install it. Can you give me any suggestions?

I also can not get past the main menu screen. I have windows 8, i updated my graphics cards, re-installed it several times and it will not work. When I try joining a friends game it says game server not found.

Hi Defenders, 

It is hard to answer questions about this issue without more specifics. We are aware of a load/disconnect bug that is causing problems for some players right now, but without more data it is hard to tell if you are experiencing the exact same problem. 

Would any of you mind filling out a bug report for us? Please include any relevant data (hardware specs, connection specs, screenshots of any error messages you get) This will allow our Qa and dev teams to get a better idea of the issues you're having. 

As always, thank you for your feedback and patience.