Sign in to follow this  
1aydan

New class idea

i have a crazy idea ....maybe impossible .... maybe possible

we made it to the moon 

We made the new update happen https://www.dungeondefenders.com/1/blog/120280/moonbase-update-windows-public-beta-test

So me and people from https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DDRnG were talking about a new class for dd. For example a warlock that can add damage over time affects or leech life from mobs or take control of the mob for a period of time or a tower that attacks the mob and spits the damage into healing for the team.undead-warlock-world-of-warcraft-29847-1

(http://cdn.superbwallpapers.com/wallpapers/games/undead-warlock-world-of-warcraft-29847-1920x1080.jpg)

or another class that can add more versatility to the game.

Just a idea

This sounds awesome :D

I guess that you have been influenced by WoW(wallpaper), and there sure are some cool abilities from that game which can work as inspiration.

Maybe you could write down some more specific ideas - class appearence, more possible hero abillities and towers, etc.

I fancy the demonolgy spec from WoW, and I think it would be awesome if you could summon pets(Imp, Felguardian, Voidwalker). This can be a bit hard to implement, but it would be extremely cool :)

The spell Rain of Fire(From WoW...again)  is really something that is not similar to any other class-abilities, and could be really well executed in DD I believe.

@Professor Fartsparkels quote:

This sounds awesome :D

I guess that you have been influenced by WoW(wallpaper), and there sure are some cool abilities from that game which can work as inspiration.

Maybe you could write down some more specific ideas - class appearence, more possible hero abillities and towers, etc.

I fancy the demonolgy spec from WoW, and I think it would be awesome if you could summon pets(Imp, Felguardian, Voidwalker). This can be a bit hard to implement, but it would be extremely cool :)

The spell Rain of Fire(From WoW...again)  is really something that is not similar to any other class-abilities, and could be really well executed in DD I believe.

Later on i will think of more ideas for it...but i don't know or know little about animation or game development so i would need some help in that regard and some of the ideas you stated like rain of fire i would have to change it for copy right reasons but id think of more idea and if anyone has any ideas tell me or post it on this thread

I agree with 1aydan that we should have a new character added into DD. If the new character was added into the game it would bring the old players who are getting bored with DD back into the game. Learning the ways of the new character. Like learning the the towers and builds that these have to offer. Learn how to dps aswell.