Questions for Devstream 25

Have a question for us? Ask away in this thread, and we'll do our best to answer them on the Devstream this Friday at 5PM EDT.

Please only post two questions per person. We will select 5-10 questions to answer on the Devstream.

Is there a set release date on Onslaught yet?

And do you know if it will be a reroll of items or a wipe of items when the patch that removes tower speed is released?

Because I binge play the game, I'm reluctant to spend my 60 wayvern tokens.  I'd like to get one of the spheres, but I know they're going to be adjusted in the future (looking at you, monk).  I don't want to make my investment without knowing the fate of the spheres.  

My questions are: 

• Will the current spheres be adjusted dramatically, or just tuned to fit their description and for game-balance?
  • Will there be more spheres, and if so, is it in the foreseeable future? 
I know it's just pre-alpha, and all of our content could be wiped at any given moment anyway, but I just want to either buy a sphere in it's current state knowing that I can enjoy it while it lasts, or wait because changes are planned sometime (relatively) soon.

Thanks guys! 

Hi team !    Jester_Forum_icon2.png

2 questions :

core_forum_Icon.png About onslaugh, i can see in Stream when 3 wave are clear, we got a chest (bronze color chest always), so, the color of chest will be upgrade if we survive a lot ? Like "bronze<silver<gold<diamond" ? (green, blue, purple, orange) A things like that, for let us know if we get Rare PET, rare "currency" things ? (because Pet eggs dont have any "rare color" yet)

core_forum_Icon.pngDo we will have The %crit stat (and lifesteal) fix or not ? (we cant stack them, like on my huntress i have 2 sphere+30% crit, weapon stat 100% crit, hands stat 98% crit, but it appear to take only 1 stat, not all stat, its so sad, same problem for lifesteal)

Thanks and sorry for my bad english ! 

• Will there be bigger maps like King's Game from DD1 where the monsters do not block their cronies? The monsters hitboxes in DD2 and the super accurate AI paths make the current maps somehow too easy to complete in higher levels because they block each other.

When do you plan on implementing the ideas from influence week into the game? 

If some of your things dont get implemented, could you make an optional section for addons such as ACCESSIBLE UI.

Question One: While I know that you can't comment on others projects, can you tell us the overall plan for how you will be dealing with what we voted for, such as about how many 'winners', if there are any winners?

Question Two: This is a deep question that needs to be answered about development. Are you strangers to love, you know the rules, and so do I? A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. You won't hear this from any other guy. Because I just want to tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you, understand. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Will the PvP arena game mode slow down development of the rest of the game if it is added? (Please no)

Will certain features like "press I for inventory" make it in the game regardless of the influence votes?

This is a quality of life change and makes the game easier to use for everyone.

If you have the previous games and all the dlcs, will they follow into the dungeon defenders 2 like they did with dungeon defenders eternity? Btw i dont have it yet since im playing on mac

Will we see some of the small votes on the current influence week again? I feel like there are some major game changing features competing with some smaller ones, so the smaller ones aren't put much thought onto because they wouldn't impact the game as much, so people automatically go for the one with greater impact.

My biggest issue with dd1 was that the power creep and progression left the casual players and late comers in the dust. So I could never couldn't really recommend it to friends who could only play on occasions. This power creep would Leave casuals and newcomers to fend on there own against the massive power of later levels pointlessly or to grind for our at lower levels for hous in hopes to maybe find something that would partially help them close the gap to be able to get into new content. Will there be anything in place to help cope with the power creep or some sort incentive to keep old content from becoming a barron wasteland? Or at least to help newcomers bridge the gap.

Will things be in place or separate to a point where pvp balancing does not read havoc on pve play?

Any word on fixing the bug where additional spheres stats don't show up when inspecting other peoples towers?

It gets annoying having people argue over who's towers are better when they can't see true dps.

Are there any near term ideas on additional uses for gold other then upgrading stuff?  Maybe an example of charging 100K+ for a wyvern token.  Something that makes gold more useful then saving for the next upgrade.

1. Are there any plans to change how much of the pet food you can buy at once?

2. Will there be more versions of food to buy other than just the broccoli?