Sign in to follow this  
iSkeptical

Fairly important suggestion [In my opinion]

Well, I just bought dd2...I was greatly impressed...until I ran out of maps to play 12 hours later... 

So my suggestion?

More maps:

My idea on how it would work

The first map list took me from level 0-22, and the 2nd map list took me to 22-25...

So..I was thinking was... the first map takes you to 0-25 right? Well...too keep players playing and entertained... would a map list for people level 25+-50 be a good idea?

Also..I had this idea about bonus maps... like... the original dd1. But...I think it should be unlocked with gold on something. Idk... But... Amazing game for pre-alpha! 

I just hope you guys do add more features to keep players playing though! It feels like I already did everything :(

@iSkeptical quote:

Well, I just bought dd2...I was greatly impressed...until I ran out of maps to play 12 hours later... 

So my suggestion?

More maps:

My idea on how it would work

The first map list took me from level 0-22, and the 2nd map list took me to 22-25...

So..I was thinking was... the first map takes you to 0-25 right? Well...too keep players playing and entertained... would a map list for people level 25+-50 be a good idea?

Also..I had this idea about bonus maps... like... the original dd1. But...I think it should be unlocked with gold on something. Idk... But... Amazing game for pre-alpha! 

I just hope you guys do add more features to keep players playing though! It feels like I already did everything :(

Hi! *hug*

K, so the current level limit is 25

They're already working on more maps, but it's rather hush about them, aside from having a secret, and something about hot springs.

You should use your influence votes on adding monster heroes or weather. Preferably monsters, that ones looking a little low now.

This is a pre alpha, so keep sharing opinion and feedback and all, and it'll turn out fine.