Sign in to follow this  
✪MyShlomo

invalid request:Can't request a session of the same type

i just bought the game and this happends:

when ever i start the game i get to the menu of Play, options, and quit i press play and it doesn't find a session so it doesn't show anything and then when i press the " Play" button again it shows me "invalid request:Can't request a session of the same type".

can someone please help me with this problem?

I just picked up this problem last night (about 9 hours ago from this post), and it's still around at the moment too :(

You might want to try contacting support - support[[63962,users]].com

@Decadent quote:

I just picked up this problem last night (about 9 hours ago from this post), and it's still around at the moment too :(

You might want to try contacting support - supporttrendyent.com

the game works but it shows the problem every time i log in so what i do to solve it i just quit the game and reconnect a Couple of times then after some reconnects it logs in so i realy hope they fix it :P

Thanks for reporting this issue. Have you tried verifying your Steam cache?

1. Load Steam
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
  5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Just heard back from Playverse. We just put out an update that should solve this issue. Please let me know if you're still seeing this!

I've been experiencing this the last hour orso now. Unable to get into a session, verified cache, restarded several times.

Sorry Josh. Unfortunately, the problem went away for me yesterday but is now back again (post the update... if the update is live).

I  tried verifying the game files - reported that 8 files failed to verify and were reacquired, but still can't get in. And when I go back to verify the game files again... same thing... 8 files failed to verify...

Same problem first it doesn't start a session and on the next try it says "invalid request:can't request a session of the same type" 
so damn frustrating not being able to play at all :(

Still won't work after about 10+ restarts.......154 wyvern tokens, guess I'm free from doing these dailies!! Hurray! TO THE ARK!

Both me and my Gf is having the same problem.. very annoying, worked fine last night and today it won't start.. i'm also having issues with the large skill sphere on my huntress.. seems it wont activate.

@Alchobabs quote:

Both me and my Gf is having the same problem.. very annoying, worked fine last night and today it won't start.. i'm also having issues with the large skill sphere on my huntress.. seems it wont activate.

btw, tried validating cache and got the same error with 8 files that couldn't validate, it seems thats the problem

Where are community managers when we need them. Give us some tip to solve this problem i just have some hours to play and waiting for this problem till 8:00 AM -.-

Let work on more content and fix this big bug.

I am experiencing the same problem. I can't wait to play this game so some info would be greatly appreciated <3

@LewAlton quote:

same problem here as well, tried the verify, it fixed 8 files but even then the game does not find a session.

just did a verify again, seams like the verify can not fix the issue with the 8 files being wrong.

@LewAlton quote:
@LewAlton quote:

same problem here as well, tried the verify, it fixed 8 files but even then the game does not find a session.

just did a verify again, seams like the verify can not fix the issue with the 8 files being wrong.

It seams like the 8 files are ALWAYS damaged once you start DD2.

I just did a repair, reboot, check: everything was reported as ok.

Try to launch the game (without success for sure ;-(
- 8 files had to be replaced again.

Maybe someone could confirm these files to be some logfiles or similiar.