Anyone still play PS3?

I started a youtube channel and I'm gonna do all the missions on insane+ I've already done the first 5 and will probably get through Area 2 missions by the end of today.

Also, has anyone every heard this glitch before at the end of Alchemical labs?

Edit: Anyone know why I can't create hyperlinks? Just search pwner5012 Dungeon Defenders if you want to see my vids...

As far as I've heard PS3 has pretty much gone with the wind. I'm still friends with most of the people I met while playing though and we play the occasional game, but I think most of them have moved on to PS4 by now.

Good luck with you insane+ playthrough! Are you planning on doing the DLCs as well?

DLCs are extremely hard. I think I'll try and do mistymire and morrago, but that's the cap since Aquanos and Sky City are like impossible on insane+

It's definitely tricky, that's for sure. I always liked to have a second controller in the game as a back up on Aquanos. I never got through sky city without lagging out though. Gas traps were my best friend for Aquanos though!

There is a build using auras, traps and a few magic blockades. It works about 90% of the time and you only have to worry about one crystal. I have did Insane + Sky City solo several times. The rewards for completion suck other than having access to crystalline on insane plus

On survival or PS you get a generic fairy with the stats of one for lvl 20. I dont remember getting anything for beating sky city but I do remember you get 3 items from crystalline. A weapon, an armor, or a pet. Sometimes it is all 3 armors or another mix of the three. I never pulled anything great from either of these maps. Just wanted to be able to say it is possible. If you want a challenge try Aquanos PS on any difficulty higher than medium. The rewards are crap, but to me it is one of the more difficult maps to build. It is the only PS map that I havent beat on Insane.

Sky city I know for sure is just random rewards that can be anything that would normally drop on the floor during a wave. Aquanos is definitely a challenge but it just takes a little bit more strategy. I agree the weapon drops aren't too good from it, but if you end up with a 180+ they can usually match the damage of a 200+ from any other map because the damage upgrades scale differently. 

@RaNgErZ-BERT quote:

They are very hard to do solo but it is possible. Have you found any good loot?

Dude, you're a  mod on here. Holy. LMAO, I literally don't know if you remember me, but my PSN is americantacolord, dude, just wow. I mean, if you remember who TaveeUpInLinda is then you should remember me.

@americantacolord quote:

Dude, you're a  mod on here. Holy. LMAO, I literally don't know if you remember me, but my PSN is americantacolord, dude, just wow. I mean, if you remember who TaveeUpInLinda is then you should remember me.

Yes sir i am :) of course i remember you.  How have you been? Played Dd lately?

@RaNgErZ-BERT quote:

They are very hard to do solo but it is possible. Have you found any good loot?

@RaNgErZ-BERT quote:

@americantacolord quote:

Yes sir i am :) of course i remember you.  How have you been? Played Dd lately?

Ummm been playing the second one right now. Probably going to finish this out then get everything for the first one on PC and start it again. Have you been playing the second one, or strictly the first?

@americantacolord quote:
Ummm been playing the second one right now. Probably going to finish this out then get everything for the first one on PC and start it again. Have you been playing the second one, or strictly the first?

I've been playing both of them. I actually got on ps3 today and did a couple matches :)

@RaNgErZ-BERT quote:

@americantacolord quote:

I've been playing both of them. I actually got on ps3 today and did a couple matches :)

Wait, what's your steam name? I'll add you if you don't mind, then we can play again sometime!

I played on PS3 today for the first time since I bought it on PC and it feels so weird. Kind of miss my 7k stats lol

@curtisgk quote:

I played on PS3 today for the first time since I bought it on PC and it feels so weird. Kind of miss my 7k stats lol

Yes there is a big difference, lol. Welcome to the dark side Curtis. Now if only PS3 had online still... :(

@starfox64_0 quote:

@curtisgk quote:

Yes there is a big difference, lol. Welcome to the dark side Curtis. Now if only PS3 had online still... :(

Yeah I totally hate how there is no online :(

[[61700,users]] - you gotta appreciate some pretty low stats, such as 400 tower attack for a lv74. Makes you think about the game so differently once you don't have the summoner and all those other classes I bet :)

PS3 definitely gives you a little more respect for DPS lol. So many builds were completely dependent on someone with an OP app making sure things go smoothly haha