Sign in to follow this  
demonickilr

Since Trendy is doing Influence Week does this mean that the next patch will be delayed by another week?

In order for it to be delayed, it would have to have a release date which it doesn't. 

@gotrunks712 quote:

In order for it to be delayed, it would have to have a release date which it doesn't. 

I agree, but that influence week sounded like a delay for me too ^^

Just gonna say everything is a delay until some of these events actually provides results.

Like caster game providing QoL improvement for lower level and casual players (which is impossible since these "casters" are all DD2 addicts most likely, check out the top guy, he has like 3 forum post!), Beastmaster event providing some insight in the pet variety/elemental damage (since storm damage pet is still the best with drench weapon, and no other elements matter), or that the influence week will actually have Trendy pool its resources into a cool idea and make that happen for the next patch...

I am pretty sure none of this is happening, so every one of these irregular announcements are distractions from us seeing another patch delayed.

I am still waiting for bug fix on apprentice's purple enlightenment staff with its passive all MIA, after a month of the release of "Pets and Dragon" patch. Its not like Mythical items are garbage for pre 25++, also flamethrower and targeting bug etc. The player base probably don't all need the bug fix, but Trendy does not even have any live tuning or band-aid patch is disheartening. 

It's a pretty big patch and the influence week will most likely help shape better the game's direction and improve dev-community relationship. 

also this:

@gotrunks712 quote:

@mktsang quote:

I am still waiting for bug fix on apprentice's purple enlightenment staff with its passive all MIA, after a month of the release of "Pets and Dragon" patch. Its not like Mythical items are garbage for pre 25++, also flamethrower and targeting bug etc. The player base probably don't all need the bug fix, but Trendy does not even have any live tuning or band-aid patch is disheartening. 

Stat change, no point fixing something that will be later with the loot stat revamp. 
All towers have targeting bugs which is related to the defense speed, which will get removed, so it probably will get fixed with the next change. 

The game is under development, if a future feature will fix a current bug, there's no point in taking the time to fix a bug, there's no such thing as a super-quick bug fix because if you speed up the process you might create 10 new bugs on your way of fixing one, while wasting time fixing a bug that will later on be fixed. 

@Gutu quote:

It's a pretty big patch and the influence week will most likely help shape better the game's direction and improve dev-community relationship. 

also this:

@gotrunks712 quote:

@mktsang quote:

Stat change, no point fixing something that will be later with the loot stat revamp. 
All towers have targeting bugs which is related to the defense speed, which will get removed, so it probably will get fixed with the next change. 

The game is under development, if a future feature will fix a current bug, there's no point in taking the time to fix a bug, there's no such thing as a super-quick bug fix because if you speed up the process you might create 10 new bugs on your way of fixing one, while wasting time fixing a bug that will later on be fixed. 

What troubles me is that the animations don't seems to be really normalized.

It seems that over half of ballista's animation is winding up, and a very small portion of it is resetting.

While other defense animation have probably half windup and half reset.  Make it so even if it finds a target, it would take a longer time for a projectile to fire.

I think if Trendy change the AI of ballista to keep shooting at every interval when an enemy is in range can potentially fix the problem.