Sign in to follow this  
Caimen0

Current State of Moonbase Rewards

imo: adding new maps was always a way to increase difficulity and create stat progression in this game, the 88 coals for daimond was obviosly made too keep people farming for almost ever to get bit better stats, and surely it was done only becuse they were about to leave DD. But now when theyre back, when they can give us more maps, new more difficult better rewarding maps i belive that obtaining daimond shoul be made easier, lets say 22 or maybe even 11 coals, as this would make some space for new pets with similar ways of obtaining. i know that many of you guys that are used to current daimond and coal value will not agrre with me. But it is the sense of progression that made this game alive this long, and so i want even more! 

About the weapons if the map is made to be harder than akatiti or other endgame maps then so its rewards should be better as well.

@Bestsuppeu quote:

They have to come out with better things or people will stop play.

But i agree that its should be more harder to get.

um DD is old, loads of people have already stopped playing, and the whole time they have been coming out with new things. i feel inflation is way out of hand as is, and wish that the older stuff would have a niche instead of becoming obsolete. the diamond, i feel, should be like an ultimate reward. because it's a really fricken hard map

please don't necrobump. You guys are responding to a topic that was last posted in over 4 months ago, in case you didn't see the timestamps.

As a side note, we can't do much about inflation as it's already happened. The only thing we can do (which we did to the maximum extent reasonably possible)) is allow the hard caps to accomodate the state of the economy.