384/^ as Ultimate/+/++

Loses 39.93124% of dmg to damage scalings; in reality more like 230.664/^

6. Dynast (Squire)

339.2509/^ as Ultimate/+/++

4mGEIda.png

n5yzDXv.png

RnUVD09.png

5b1xjxF.png

As for the dynast, I accidentelly dropped ot before taking pics, so the stats were all downgraded, ALOT. So I've only been able to give you guys the dammage per up of the dynast, and no pic of the upgrade per up. But the final result was around 90k base dammage. 

I've said it in group chat, I'll say it again. Any Treadmill on a Treadmill should be nerfed to be able to cap 600 in all tower stats and have the boost speed of a diamond so it's nothing more than a nice kobold. It should have roughly a 1/20 chance of capping tower stats per person so it takes roughly 5 runs of 4 people to get a capping. tower with nice speed. This gives players an incentive to do Moonbase over Tavern Defense or WW (which is a horrid map with horrid chances of a pskele). 

@curtisgk quote:

I've said it in group chat, I'll say it again. Any Treadmill on a Treadmill should be nerfed to be able to cap 600 in all tower stats and have the boost speed of a diamond so it's nothing more than a nice kobold. It should have roughly a 1/20 chance of capping tower stats per person so it takes roughly 5 runs of 4 people to get a capping. tower with nice speed. This gives players an incentive to do Moonbase over Tavern Defense or WW (which is a horrid map with horrid chances of a pskele). 

IMO ToT are goods like they are curently. Actually, it's not that easy to score 42 on the dance machine, and the map is harder to do since they buffed monsters. even with higher possibilities of stats, they are still not as good as diamond on generals sides. I've talked with alot of people and most of them were all okay to say quietus is actually OP. But the rest seems okay. Not too strong nor too weak.

Did they buff enemies? I haven't really noticed since I attempted my build and didn't have an issue. I still believe they should cap at 600-700 stats. They shouldn't be able to come close to competing with diamonds since the amount of effort required for diamonds. Moonbase is 20 or so minutes for 4 ToT while diamonds require 22 runs of WW with 4 characters in.

I'm okay about nerfing ToT but only if getting at least a triple capping treadmill is "easily" (considering DDR) doable. It's really hard to do 42, I've played with Enragement Child and he often messed on DDR only by over-scoring.

This isn't a thread intended to be where screens are placed. This is meant to be a discussion about what we think of the state of the rewards.

Should the treadmills really be nerfed?  I mean, I get that we don't want stats to totally explode out of control, but shouldn't there be a gradual stat progression over time, so we can aim for harder challenges in the future?  If the treadmills are too powerful for current content, then i can see the need for a nerf.  However, I don't think we should always look at diamonds as the ultimate item, and force future items to be worse than they are.  At some point we should move onwards, right?

@Vetokend quote:

Should the treadmills really be nerfed?  I mean, I get that we don't want stats to totally explode out of control, but shouldn't there be a gradual stat progression over time, so we can aim for harder challenges in the future?  If the treadmills are too powerful for current content, then i can see the need for a nerf.  However, I don't think we should always look at diamonds as the ultimate item, and force future items to be worse than they are.  At some point we should move onwards, right?

Totally agree with this.

@Vetokend quote:

Diamonds are a good standard to base the pets off of because they are very high stat and difficult to get. It currently takes about 7 hours of farming assuming 4 players. You can get 4 treadmills in about 20-25 minutes. I don't mind treadmills being better than diamonds, but they either need to beef up monsters on Moonbase to make it a very difficult map even for those of us with 6k+ stats or make it so strong treadmills are pretty rare. Looking at Oli's first picture, that treadmill would be considered better than most most diamonds and even competing with ult++ pets in terms of stats. If a treadmill like Oli's first picture is like a 1/100 chance of spawning, I would say their stats are fine. They just shouldn't be commonplace.

@curtisgk quote:

@Vetokend quote:

Diamonds are a good standard to base the pets off of because they are very high stat and difficult to get. It currently takes about 7 hours of farming assuming 4 players. You can get 4 treadmills in about 20-25 minutes. I don't mind treadmills being better than diamonds, but they either need to beef up monsters on Moonbase to make it a very difficult map even for those of us with 6k+ stats or make it so strong treadmills are pretty rare. Looking at Oli's first picture, that treadmill would be considered better than most most diamonds and even competing with ult++ pets in terms of stats. If a treadmill like Oli's first picture is like a 1/100 chance of spawning, I would say their stats are fine. They just shouldn't be commonplace.

I do have 6k stat on my huntress, and 7-8k stats on my other chars, and to be honnest, the whole map was pretty easy (but I had to do some ajustment, since its was clearly harder) but last wave, with 4 players, when you actually only build on one crystal, is a pain. Even tough I had 7k builders, I had to repair every 3-5 second everything, cuz its would have been crushed by all the ogers who were getting all together with the tons of genies. The did buffed ennemies, and added more ennemies spawn from black holes. It's would be more than easy to fail this map if you'r not paying attention. 

@Vetokend quote:

@oliwaltony quote:

@curtisgk quote:

@Vetokend quote:

I do have 6k stat on my huntress, and 7-8k stats on my other chars, and to be honnest, the whole map was pretty easy (but I had to do some ajustment, since its was clearly harder) but last wave, with 4 players, when you actually only build on one crystal, is a pain. Even tough I had 7k builders, I had to repair every 3-5 second everything, cuz its would have been crushed by all the ogers who were getting all together with the tons of genies. The did buffed ennemies, and added more ennemies spawn from black holes. It's would be more than easy to fail this map if you'r not paying attention. 

Imp pet, Imp pet imp pet and boost monk :)

That solves all, In all honnesty, I am using that beasty ULT++ pet I got from nova so maybe thats why my defences do not crumble, all afk toons have imps too

@curtisgk quote:

+1 agreed

88 coal (22 WW runs) for ONE diamond vs 25 minutes for 4 ToT? That is not gradual stat increase (that I am not persuaded we need anyway) that is obviating the map, the diamond and Skellies etc

Maybe get 1 *insert item* per run and then 88 of them gets you a ToT

@mkjo quote:

@curtisgk quote:

+1 agreed

88 coal (22 WW runs) for ONE diamond vs 25 minutes for 4 ToT? That is not gradual stat increase (that I am not persuaded we need anyway) that is obviating the map, the diamond and Skellies etc

I would be okay with this. This is a good idea in my opinion. 

Indeed I agree with Mkjo, do use the same principle as with diamonds, get a token and when u have 88 that pet will spawn or something like that

@oliwaltony quote:

@mkjo quote:

@curtisgk quote:

+1 agreed

so long as you dont need to get a 42 to get *insert item* each run. that would just be a pain. just make it come with a fish or make it so you have to get over a 42 or something

@harry4550 quote:

@oliwaltony quote:

@mkjo quote:

@curtisgk quote:

+1 agreed

so long as you dont need to get a 42 to get *insert item* each run. that would just be a pain. just make it come with a fish or make it so you have to get over a 42 or something

yeah, 88 fishes to get a ToT would be nice. Since I'm pretty much sure nobody would use fishes anyway xD

@curtisgk quote:

@Vetokend quote:

Indeed, the work required for a diamond is way more than the new treadmills.

Then again, the gear it took me months to acquire in Black Temple (old WoW expansion raid) is completely obsolete today. Out with the old, in with the new.  Not a perfect analogy, granted.  Still, this type of replacement mechanism is pretty commonplace in games with stat progression.

But is this too much too fast?  Maybe you're right on that point, I'm not really sure myself.  I trust those of you who are actively testing/playing this will make the right call as a community.

To be honest, this one item doesn't really concern me.  I'm more concerned about the mentality of this type of thing in general.  I really hope everybody (particularly in community development) agrees with the notion that stats should gradually increase as newer and harder content comes out.  That's all I'm really trying to get across.

The stat progression in this game is so much fun and so addicting, it would be a shame to let it go stagnant, now that regular updates can be a thing again.

I agree with previous posters, in that collecting x fish for a treadmill would make sense.  As long as we're getting some stat progression.

Can you tell I like stats?  :o

@Vetokend quote:

@curtisgk quote:

@Vetokend quote:

Indeed, the work required for a diamond is way more than the new treadmills.

Then again, the gear it took me months to acquire in Black Temple (old WoW expansion raid) is completely obsolete today. Out with the old, in with the new.  Not a perfect analogy, granted.  Still, this type of replacement mechanism is pretty commonplace in games with stat progression.

But is this too much too fast?  Maybe you're right on that point, I'm not really sure myself.  I trust those of you who are actively testing/playing this will make the right call as a community.

To be honest, this one item doesn't really concern me.  I'm more concerned about the mentality of this type of thing in general.  I really hope everybody (particularly in community development) agrees with the notion that stats should gradually increase as newer and harder content comes out.  That's all I'm really trying to get across.

The stat progression in this game is so much fun and so addicting, it would be a shame to let it go stagnant, now that regular updates can be a thing again.

Stat progression would likely be on most peoples minds whether for or against.  I personally like seeing a new item with higher stats because it is another goal to shoot for.  That being said, pretty much all of our content can be done with 2-3k stats with people who know what they are doing.  4-5k is enough for most.  Stat hunters are typically around 7-8k after many hours of farming and trading which is way more than enough.  With these stats you can do some fun things for sure.

So are more stats necessary to prepare for harder content?  Probably not.  Harder content could be released now and people find a way to handle it.

Would increase stats make much of a difference?  Probably not.  Once you pass 5-6k, I doubt many notice much change in game play when their stats increase.

I am sure trendy is looking at input on this and I know the Community Development Team will be looking to see what the community says about it.  Each of us already has our own ideas on this and they do vary.  I imagine it will vary greatly in the community as well.  Just goes to show what an amazing game this is that can bring so many different people together and have something fun for so many.  

@ddace quote:

Stat progression would likely be on most peoples minds whether for or against.  I personally like seeing a new item with higher stats because it is another goal to shoot for. 

Totally, this is what gets me.  It's not necessarily about what content I can finish with my stats, it's about having the carrot to chase.

@rcdm462 quote:

do u guys need pics from us of all drops?  maybe they are asking us to send all pics of rewards to them to help with the item balancing.

From what I am aware they want as many item screens as they can get.