Defense council in game cosmetics.

Ar the in game defense council cosmetics related to the forum badge or can you get the cosmetics even if you are not in defense council?

I think there are a handful of people (like 8-10) that got Defense Council codes from a stream giveaway that have the cosmetics but wont get the forum badge. Other than those very few people there shouldn't ever be a way to get them again unless they reopen the Defense Council (extremely unlikely).

I think I have the cosmetics and I did not get any codes for them. I did buy the game when it just became available for purchase, but I did not use the forums much then so the account I had created did not exist anymore and I had to make a new one which was made from my steam account.

Its been a while since I purchased the game, so I cannot recall how I even got it on steam cause I dont think it was on steam back then.

I am just a little confused now thats all and wondering if I should inform trendy about this.

if you're talking about the 4 hats that you get in the mail, they are not Defense Council, but early access items. Everyone that has the game will get them right now.

4 hats? Actually dunno about the hats, but I mean the little back piece for apprentice and the pants for monk and so on. Am I confusing it with something else?

So then you bought the game before it was put on steam, and you should contact support about getting your defense council badge or your old account back.

Ah, ok. Wasnt sure myself. Thanks for the help :)

Just to add support's email:   Support[[63962,users]].com

Hope everything goes well to you, if you got the time you should check this blog about the website issue where you may find info about how have lost your forum badge and/or account.

• 3 years later...