oliwaltony

lottery winner announced!!!

@Arthalon quote:

i´d like to buy 1 ticket

Steam ID link please :)

@BizzNizz69 quote:

Steam ID: Bizznizz69

3 tickets for now :)

I've tryed to search bizznizz69 on steam and didn't found any result, can you link you steam profile page please, thanks ^^

@MrBiglesworth quote:

I'll buy remaining tickets, after everyone else who has posted already that is.

Big spender :D 

@Veetoo quote:

@MrBiglesworth quote:

I'll buy remaining tickets, after everyone else who has posted already that is.

Big spender :D 

You underestimate my no-life capability.

Edit: Though if any new player wants to bid, I'm happy to free up any tickets I've filled up.

I don't mind buying 10 tickets if Biggle's hasn't claimed them all :p

Steam should be linked to my profile :)

@Rosa quote:

I don't mind buying 10 tickets if Biggle's hasn't claimed them all :p

Steam should be linked to my profile :)

Yes go for it. Although I'm not rich, I really shouldn't hog up tickets. Just once people stop buying tickets, I'd like to buy the remainder. :P

Allrighty, I take the last 5 tickets then, I have a lot of crap to sell with all the lab runs anyways xD

Since i just won the Giveaway from Curtis I would like you to remove my entry,

because i will leave this one for an other player then :)

I wish you all best luck to win this one

Bump for the person who got in the lottery, sooner every tickets are paid, sooner someone will win an aladdin's wish ^^ 

@oliwaltony quote:

Bump for the person who got in the lottery, sooner every tickets are paid, sooner someone will win an aladdin's wish ^^ 

Need to do some more lab runs 50 1 bil tokens is a lot :)

@Veetoo quote:

@oliwaltony quote:

I know right O.O I just generated 24 mana token with like 5,500 items. First times I have so much items in my inventory, and that I generate so many mana tokens in same times x)

@Veetoo quote:

@oliwaltony quote:

Slacker, I was one of the first to pay and i had to give 100 tokens! :D

@oliwaltony quote:

I know right O.O I just generated 24 mana token with like 5,500 items. First times I have so much items in my inventory, and that I generate so many mana tokens in same times x)

How do you generate mana tokens if you are over the 400 item limit?

I have my tokens and will pay you when we are next on. If people are desperate I hope you know I am good for it

@mkjo quote:

@oliwaltony quote:

How do you generate mana tokens if you are over the 400 item limit?

I have my tokens and will pay you when we are next on. If people are desperate I hope you know I am good for it

I have 3 alts account with 3x dungeon defenders mkjo ^^ my alt was generating tokens

@oliwaltony quote:

I have 3 alts account with 3x dungeon defenders mkjo ^^ my alt was generating tokens

Interesting idea and not something I had thought of before. I know tend to simply sell hundreds, or sometimes thousands of items at a go, wasting loads of mana.

So, do you drop the items for an alt to pick up and sell? Or transfer through the trade window?

well, I used to trade items to my alt, (I'm in my alt's tavern while doing this) around 37-38 pages of items a shot in the trade (according that I have 4 folders, I have 8 items per page), then go on my alt, put around 60 items (with weapons, less with pets, more with armors/accs) in my hero shop, go on heroes shop, switch them back into forge, and since everything from hero shop to forge get unlocked, I sell all, then generate token, and redo. Getting mana was fast, putting items into trade was long. Then someone told me about a script that allow me to drop around 150-200 items a shot in a map. I had my alt and my full account in, so when its auto sell, its could go up to 1,2B (600M each). Then go back to tavern, trade 600M from my full acount to my alt, he now have 1,2B, generate 1 token, and another of 200B, then restart. Took me about 2 hour to clean 1000 items with the first method. Than its took me around 30 minutes to clean the 4500+ items remaining with the script. 

I just use the script to autodrop with both accounts in the game (to split up the mana, less likely to waste mana and able to carry 1.2 billion before creating a token), then trade mana over to the character with inventory room to create tokens. Rinse and repeat.

Edit: I heard there were still players who wanted to enter. You're free to take the tickets I initially reserved. I'll buy whatever is left over. Just post here how many tickets you'd like to purchase.

I can pay 3 tickets tomorrow mate, need a little more time for the other 2 tickets.