• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated runs:

Former run count 100 / 3500
Runs performed (Person crashed sadly) 110
Actual run count 210 / 3500

farmed 2 ult+ armors and 3 ult armors not bad with one toon, Person if you get an ult++, plz let me know so I can add you to the list of lucky players. Thx.

Best ult+ piece, don't know what to do with it yet, keeping it, selling it or put this in the folder for the in the OP mentioned give away

9FC221FBF90C154D7B9B917655BBFB196E7C0F98

Upgraded on open, we will see where I will put this or even if there is interest in this piece, it isnt ult++ but it isnt that bad either.

Hey Veetoo ill be coming in after Person for 25 cubes worth of runs (idk how im gonna pay yet Person owes me 25 so whatever he gives me) i think ur still accepting applications so Ill see you soon!

Hey guys, person man runs will last for more or less 3 months, I run him on days that I am free from work so I can run in the night (cet time, easier for me). If you are still interested I can do the runs for you afer Mr Person ofcourse ;)

@Veetoo quote:

Hey guys, person man runs will last for more or less 3 months, I run him on days that I am free from work so I can run in the night (cet time, easier for me). If you are still interested I can do the runs for you afer Mr Person ofcourse ;)

honestly i think it will take person that long to pay me xD, I will buy them from you regardless.

Tuesday lovely steam tuesday,

Updated runs Person Man Part I:

15 runs or something like that done and then it happens, like I said it would, and thats just for us Europeans. I try to run you in my daytime Person Man. We tried

So former run count 210 / 3500
Runs performed xD -----> 15 (lol)
Actual run count 225/3500 might change if he can get back online. Runs in the OP will be updated after the second disconection that Steam will provide for our entertainment.

Allright an intelligent person told me that it is way better to just edit the OP with the run information so thats what I will do.

To the guys I am running, after this post that is:

When the runs are concluded I will sent you the licnk to this thread, your runs will be in bold at the very start of the OP.

I will update this thread with pictures of the ult++ armors that I will give away to whoever wants to do a giveaway. MY toons are good enough as it is and who doesnt like an ult++ armor. The guys from either RnG or FRBR will do the giveaway contests thingies because I suck at those anyway,
Cant promise that there will be many ult++ armors but with the runs I will be doing, who knows? Okay, This post was my last one ;)

For the players asking for runs, just post ofcourse and I edit you in :)

• 3 weeks later...
I will restart the runs for him this weekend :)

I have a lot of free time coming up so the runs will advance a lot faster :))

Sure thing Nick. Thursday is the start of my 12 days of (slower) labruns mayhem. So I can fit you in between Mr person 's runs ;)

Ok flying Hawaiian. Nick and person will be runned first. When they aren't online i can run you some. Usually minimum 100 runs per session so I can watch my series ;) 15 runs to the cube more or less ;)

@mkjo quote:

o/

Still interested in runs from the lab-pro

thought you moved to DD 2?we can do the runs we agreed upon before my sickness mate :D

Using Firefox on my phone so editing is impossible. Will update the OP with the new runs when I am back home. ;)

New runs added, for Nick and flyer we will have to decide how many runs and for what I will run :)

As told before, as soon as Person is back he will be runned first tho. See ya lads soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Gonna start (trying is better) to run again, starting this tuesday. Runs for now are only for Mkjo And Person Man. Please take into account I can not run as fast or as much as I used to.

• Mkjo his runs will continue this tuesday 15/12/2015
  • For the weekend it will depend if I see person online if he isnt  then I run Mkjo also.

Yeah, the patch brought me back so I better conclude the runs or I damage my runners reputation :)

• 3 weeks later...

Updated OP, added the 700 runs I owe Merc for his pretty (imo) ult ++ armor I won, running person man now, I try to some runs for you during the day Johan so you don't have to wait to long.

Updated the runs:

34 for person man (hardware crash on my end)

70 for merc :)

From now on after the runs, consult this thread via my profile, I have put the link there in my profile and that will lead directly to this thread. 

Farmed my second ultimate acc in my runs, congratulations Person man :)

E70DC68354F00E3DFA09F7E5182EC98C7A1F7CDA

I am on a roll, ult acc for Person man and now Johan M3rc just told me I got him an ult++ armor, I am lucky indeed (that I get nada from those runs xD)

• 2 weeks later...

Allright guys, seems my computer has stopped crashing so I can do more lab runs, I am free thursday and friday but person man has the right to be runned first, if he isnt there, I run merc Thursday and Mkjo friday (sets of around 120 runs). Sry for the delay but the crashing was an inmense issue as Johan can attest.