Sign in to follow this  
Veetoo

[CLOSED]Lab runs

@Veetoo quote:

Updated new dates

I would like to run Oli and Aguleb (they have the least runs to do) first when Curtis can't be there, so let me know guys what dates you would like. Thx

Edit: Added my timezone because it is getting to hectic, plz do the timezone calculator thingy to see what times I can run you :)

http://www.timeandzone.com/?gclid=COe5tPeN-cYCFWQTwwodVgAPmg#.VbT8RfkfjuM

Bump, need answers from Oli and Aguleb asap, I will bump this the whole week. If neither answers, well, they will have to wait at least 3 months or more. Since I can understand that this is to long, feel free to ask the new runners if they can do the runs instead, no hard feelings :)

• Oli, If u decide to do so, no need to pay the 75 runs, at least I got u your ('crappy') ult ++ armor, that's something :)
  • Aguleb, they have the same rates as I have so the choice is yours, you have only 100 runs so I can do that in one sitting.
  • Mkjo and Professor, I can run you during the days for 5O runs, yesterday that worked out beautifull too.

Added extra info and added Mkjo's day record too, he has the same amount as me 250 runs in one day, congrats mate, nutcase :S

@frank_robert890 quote:

retiring for a few weeks/moths or just retiring from dd completely?

Retiring from payed lab runs. After these I think I have done something like 5 to 6k runs for people. 

I will be taking a little break after I completed the runs (borderlands, orcs must die 2 are on my wishlist to play) 

It has been a good trade, that's for sure 😀

Marm?  Bring the bbq. Party time :D

Double post xD

Good thing this is my thread xD

@frank_robert890 quote:

@Veetoo quote:

Double post xD

^^ so you will still play dd just after those games you mentioned?

Yes, but not as much till the update goes life. It is taking way to long and I'm tired of waiting. I know they have other duties too. 

So instead of complaining like the little girl that I am! I will play the above mentioned games a little more :) 

I will regularly keep running mkjo and professor too because I like running them. 

On my list of to do are some things I want to spend more time at.... Farming Akatiti and ToL. Possibly trying to spawn a tripple cap diamond too. 

See? Enough things to do Frank ;) 

@Veetoo quote:

@frank_robert890 quote:

@Veetoo quote:

Double post xD

^^ so you will still play dd just after those games you mentioned?

Yes, but not as much till the update goes life. It is taking way to long and I'm tired of waiting. I know they have other duties too. 

So instead of complaining like the little girl that I am! I will play the above mentioned games a little more :) 

I will regularly keep running mkjo and professor too because I like running them. 

On my list of to do are some things I want to spend more time at.... Farming Akatiti and ToL. Possibly trying to spawn a tripple cap diamond too. 

See? Enough things to do Frank ;) 

^^ enough is farming kings survival every day in hope of a ++ armour and not even averaging a supreme a run ^^

@frank_robert890 quote:

^^ enough is farming kings survival every day in hope of a ++ armour and not even averaging a supreme a run ^^

Which is one of two reasons why Survival sucks

Maybe the CDT will look at that

Don't think the cdt can solve that tbh. It would be nice if they could ;) 

@frank_robert890 quote:

Im simply not a lab assault man :)

But you did offer lab runs for ult ++ armor though? I agree that lab isn't for everyone. I am good at it, not the fastest but I outrun most runners (the new ones like me) 

That at least is something i am proud of. That and my working slow strat that makes ww a breeze ;) 

@Veetoo quote:

@frank_robert890 quote:

But you did offer lab runs for ult ++ armor though? I agree that lab isn't for everyone. I am good at it, not the fastest but I outrun most runners (the new ones like me) 

That at least is something i am proud of. That and my working slow strat that makes ww a breeze ;) 

Well then why don't you get really good at that map and then make a 20 minute-afkable guide so the rest of us have a chance of keep up with you? :D

Hope this isn't too much derailing, Veetoo. You know we love you.

I don't mind derailing personally 

That guide might be a good idea tbh :) 

@frank_robert890 quote:

@frank_robert890 quote:

Just cause i am not a lab man does not mean i know my way around a 3min average without a diamond :P

I need proof (evil grin) 

@Zeology quote:

Now's my chance :D Sorry to hear that VeetoO.

Go for it Zeo. There are many players waiting to be run :D

Just don't underestimate what it will do to you once you can do 1k runs for someone ;) 

@frank_robert890 quote:

Btw i just wanted to say 3mins average with no dia is good for me.. i use to be at 2;30 average with dia a few weeks ago ^^

Wasn't making fun of you frank, my times are the same (when I am not watching Frasier) I thought that you would never play lab again? I like the map, it is fast and it gives great manatokens, it gives a lot of mana tokens to be honest :D Best farm map for mana tokens ever xD

@Veetoo quote:

@Veetoo quote:

Updated new dates

I would like to run Oli and Aguleb (they have the least runs to do) first when Curtis can't be there, so let me know guys what dates you would like. Thx

Edit: Added my timezone because it is getting to hectic, plz do the timezone calculator thingy to see what times I can run you :)

http://www.timeandzone.com/?gclid=COe5tPeN-cYCFWQTwwodVgAPmg#.VbT8RfkfjuM

Bump, need answers from Oli and Aguleb asap, I will bump this the whole week. If neither answers, well, they will have to wait at least 3 months or more. Since I can understand that this is to long, feel free to ask the new runners if they can do the runs instead, no hard feelings :)

• Oli, If u decide to do so, no need to pay the 75 runs, at least I got u your ('crappy') ult ++ armor, that's something :)
  • Aguleb, they have the same rates as I have so the choice is yours, you have only 100 runs so I can do that in one sitting.
  • Mkjo and Professor, I can run you during the days for 5O runs, yesterday that worked out beautifull too.

Added extra info and added Mkjo's day record too, he has the same amount as me 250 runs in one day, congrats mate, nutcase :S

2nd of 7 daily bumps for Oli and Aguleb → At bump 7, both of you will be subject to the above mentioned information guys ;)

@Zeology quote:

Veetoo, add me and teach me your ways! :D

Heh :D but you are running lab allready? Or so I thought. I can teach you if you want np. 

Updated runscheduele for today and august with the information I currently have :D