Sign in to follow this  
Bsrh

Repair all button!!

Idk if I'm posting in the right place but it would be nice if there was a way to repair all the units to max at once during the building phase, instead of repairing them all one at a time.

But then people might actually build with huntress and I wouldn't have her to myself.

This isn't the suggestion forum

@Bsrh quote:

would be nice if there was a way to repair all the units to max at once during the building phase, instead of repairing them all one at a time.

@Syclic quote:

But then people might actually build with huntress and I wouldn't have her to myself.

What?

Iam gonna say  I am against this one, its a responsibility to remember what to repair and when, it adds to builds and keeps players on their toes, if we add a repair all button even if its just in between waves players can get lazy and it removes a lot of the management from the game. Running around and repairing is apart of the game, and I could see this being an issue on bigger maps.

This would essentially benefit those who want to AFK the entire game.  I don't think it is a necessary function and wouldn't want this implemented.  Part of the game is moving around and repairing towers that need it.

Repair all function is nice and all but it lacks some further thought.
Sometimes you dont want a item to be repaired but Upgraded since the whole idea that upgrading is cheaper / better.
+ A repair all button / option would force you to lose track on what side is getting hammered and what not so eventually a side will get hammered and risks the result off loseing the round / crystal / level.

Even if a repair all would be implemented how ill stuff react if it cant be repaired fully.

So worst case scenario : stuff is 20%, repair all is used its 30%, wave comes all defense crashes down while seperate repair you can improve some parts more than others so you can defend other lanes while that specific repaired lane can hold the line.

In my case i prefer as it since you can eventually aswell see what stats your missing or what you need to swap out.
Fine tuneing your stats / playstyle that is,

@harmisol quote:

Repair all function is nice and all but it lacks some further thought.
Sometimes you dont want a item to be repaired but Upgraded since the whole idea that upgrading is cheaper / better.
+ A repair all button / option would force you to lose track on what side is getting hammered and what not so eventually a side will get hammered and risks the result off loseing the round / crystal / level.

Even if a repair all would be implemented how ill stuff react if it cant be repaired fully.

So worst case scenario : stuff is 20%, repair all is used its 30%, wave comes all defense crashes down while seperate repair you can improve some parts more than others so you can defend other lanes while that specific repaired lane can hold the line.

In my case i prefer as it since you can eventually aswell see what stats your missing or what you need to swap out.
Fine tuneing your stats / playstyle that is,

Polishing your build as needed and adapting to the circumstances, by towers taking damage you can see where your build needs work and try to change it or figure a way around it, this helps with learning the over all game and helps builders better themselfs.

Mostly it needs to be clearer at distance how much and what traps are messed up ,especially on mini map. Sometimes you really just cannot tell at all.

@Ninja_Kero quote:

Mostly it needs to be clearer at distance how much and what traps are messed up ,especially on mini map. Sometimes you really just cannot tell at all.

Well yea the mini map needs indeed some sort of indication how your defense is doing.
If its gonna break some sort of blinking like DD1 and i believe DDE as well ( bin a while on those two so not sure).

Even the attention button (C) is not visible on the mini map and is terrible to see while playing for me ( explosion galore and other bits).

@harmisol quote:

@Ninja_Kero quote:

Well yea the mini map needs indeed some sort of indication how your defense is doing.
If its gonna break some sort of blinking like DD1 and i believe DDE as well ( bin a while on those two so not sure).

Even the attention button (C) is not visible on the mini map and is terrible to see while playing for me ( explosion galore and other bits).

The blinking system does exist.  I have seen some of my auras blinking after a wave (not sure if it happens during), but I agree that the DD1 system was more noticeable.