Sign in to follow this  
Anon

Remove the bottleneck of wyvern tokens

I don't think all ubers should be for sale in some shop using some currency. Assuming there are several Ubers for each class by the time the game launches, there should be different ubers unlocked in different ways.

Some unlocked as the ones we have now, slowly from daily quests. Others from completing simple tasks, like beating the campaign for the first time. Others with harder tasks, like finishing 15 class specific achievements to unlock. If all of the ubers go into a shop, it is just going to feel like a daily grind. Which is fine since it promotes returning to the game, just boring for those who already were planning on returning the next day because they enjoy the gameplay, not the rewards. Rewarding players for playing the game at their own pace and when they are ready for a good reward is more engaging. Grinding missions to get currency, i.e. "each incursion map = 1 token" is also just as boring. Id would rather play a map several times because I enjoy the map, not because I want to grind currency.

Currently, I know why they did it, cause it was a safe way to get ubers into the game without the game exploding with maps having 4 different ubers all going at once, having all the fun sucked away within a week. And the price, as stated early, because it is better to reduce a price and make others happier, than it is to raise a price and make others unhappy.

@Gothraga quote:

Just make em drop from 25+++ reward chest's Blue or better.

Would make end game levels more valuable.

Bro how often do you get blues? Personally I get Greens 90% of the time.