Sign in to follow this  
OtterDarkness

How to Change the Upgrades on Equipment?

I've looked all over for some kind of property for this but I can't find it. How do you change the max upgrade levels as well as the current upgrade level for a piece of equipment?

Update: The 'Max Equipment Level' and 'Max Equipment Level Randomizer' control the upgrades available for the weapon.

Max Equipment Level- the highest upgrade level the equipment can spawn at

Max Random Value- the highest random value that can be generated, if this is bigger than the Max Equipment Level it will be forced down to equal it.

Minimum Percentage Value- 1.0 = 100%, the minimum percentage of ups of the Max Equipment Level the equipment has to have.

So if I wanted a weapon with say 300 ups, i would set the Max Equipment Level and the Max Random Value to 300 and set the Minimum Percentage Value to 1.0

Still leaves the question of how to set the number of upgrades that have been used already.

Note that Frand() has a max of 0.9999 due to some inherent uhm quirks within the native subroutine that the unreal engine uses.

And you don't change the values of anything once generated.  That crosses the line into hacking and is generally frowned upon by the mobs as unfair to them.

@grey-1 quote:

And you don't change the values of anything once generated.  That crosses the line into hacking and is generally frowned upon by the mobs as unfair to them.

I'm attempting to make some new event item prototypes and have gone without success in the DDDK(if this is even possible) with replicating the upgrade levels (e.g. Vamp's Delight at 1031/1031)