Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Questions for Devstream 22

Off topic: Is there a way to get information easely without having to watch streams? I really liked the dev blog.

I played like 50 hours of DD2 the last week, I'm a little active on the forum, but the only things I know about what's coming next is what I was told in game by other players.

@Syclic quote:

@Zent quote:

Wouldn't have been so hard to answer his question since you obviously know the answer, not everyone has watched multiple/all the dev streams.

So people are going to wait up to a week to get their question answered by a devstream when they could watch previous ones and get answers to a lot of questions they may have?

Not everyone has been following the development of this game as long as you have and even those who have might not have the time to watch any/every dev stream.

I only grabbed the game a month ago and only learned about the dev streams a few weeks ago. Should someone like myself be required to go watch all the previous dev streams just to see if their question happened to be answered in one of them?

If you know the answer, why not simply provide it, cite the source if you feel so inclined, and move on?

What is the current status and plan for Linux and Mac support? I pre-purchased the game (for the rewards and to support development) but it isn't available on linux yet, so sadly I haven't been able to play. I see that it's on the roadmap. Any further updates?

Really looking forward to the next devstream, and especially the updates :D

My question would be : In the future of Matchmaking, do you guys have any plans on letting the players join other server's Social Tavern? Maybe something like a server browser, or an option to choose which region we would like to connect to.

Regards, Croco.

In the previous devstream critical chance was mentioned, how is it intended for the chance to work? Will it be a special stat or a normal stat? How would it scale, will it be the same for all defenses?

What goes through your head's as you play the game you helped create? A feeling of nostalgia? or do you just play it like you would any other game?

According to the last Dev-stream, you mentioned removing tower speed, Are we going to see more items with tower speed for passives, or do you have something more interesting up your sleeves?

How do you intend to balance critical hit chance, a stat that cannot infinitely scale, against a stat system that is supposed to be designed to infinitely scale?

if you decide to wipe all our weapons/armor it would be awesome if they were at least sold so we get all our value out of our old gear rather than them disappearing. also keep up the great work trendy its great that you engage with the community so well keep it up

also about the ps4 version will you look at some sort of cross play or have any way of porting our exisisting characters over to ps4 when its released

Are you aware that your inability to decide between a wipe and a re-roll is having a negative effect on the community?

Why would players keep working on their stats, farming better gear, if you are going to nuke their efforts with a wipe?