Launcher Play Button Missing

I saw that this was on the list of known bugs and that the team is looking for any more information about the issue.

I was playing around 7 hours ago when my internet connection dropped out (so much for uninterrupted access Verizon) and I was able to log back on two times while my connection was coming back every once and a while before it died out completely. I turned off my desktop and now when I came back I no longer have a play button or my account appearing on the Dungeon Defenders launcher. The issue is only effecting the machine I was playing on when the connection loss occurred, and I can still launch the game from my laptop without issue.

nofunallowed.png

EDIT(rather than a needless bump): Submitted as bug report/Still doesn't work today.

Hi [[29222,users]] Lykan, 

Thank you so much for the data! would you mind putting it in a bug report for us? Please include this screenshot and any more data you might have. 

We appreciate the support!

Just posting to update, I figured out what caused the issue. 

On my network adapter there is an option called "cFosSpeed for faster Internet connections (NDIS 6)",  disabling this option fixed the issue with the launcher.