Sign in to follow this  
Lorii

Stealthed Air Units

Air Units that wont get targeted by turrets (even skyguards).

Stealth ends as soon as Unit takes dmg, either by a hero or they are dumb enough to fly into a lightning aura. you could also add an uber rune which lets towers detect stealth air units.

Visually they would either

be invisible and distort light (like in movies)

or

they would carry a cloud in their claws

or

they would be like in a cloud and u could only see their wings 

(as it gets hit the cloud blasts away and the monster gets confused for half a second, thus standing                                      still)

or whatever

I feel like this is not a good idea, unless there will be a tower later in the game that removes the stealth effect. Because if I'm soloing as a squire or maybe another melee only based character it would make it very hard to remove their stealth.

@Azrik quote:

I feel like this is not a good idea, unless there will be a tower later in the game that removes the stealth effect. Because if I'm soloing as a squire or maybe another melee only based character it would make it very hard to remove their stealth.

Well so far every melee character has SOMETHING ranged, even the Squire has Sword Beam. Couple that with the fact that they should also lose stealth when they hit something, it should be fine.

@Azrik quote:

I feel like this is not a good idea, unless there will be a tower later in the game that removes the stealth effect.

@Lorii quote:

[...]. You could also add an uber rune which lets towers detect stealth air units.

While I think stealthed units is an interesting idea, stealthed air units just sound like a pain!

Unless it was a once in a blue moon sort of thing, once a wave you get a stealth ninja unit, if you had a whole wave of them and everyone is playing a squire..................... could wipe you for no good reason.

As long as if there were only 1-2 a wave, that wouldn't be such a bad mechanic. That would allow any hero to deal with them easily, whether it be the squire's sword beam or the other heroes' ranged attacks.

If it was a very rare enemy it would be ok, otherwise, good luck squire hitting it and makes monk builds even more useful and creates another necessary defense since elec aura would be the only thing attacking it.

@Gutu quote:

If it was a very rare enemy it would be ok, otherwise, good luck squire hitting it and makes monk builds even more useful and creates another necessary defense since elec aura would be the only thing attacking it.

'Flying'

I'm fine with stealthy bosses and ground mobs, but it would probably piss off a lot of players if wyverns or air mobs were stealthy. 

@Bonzai101 quote:

@Gutu quote:

'Flying'

...I don't see the point of this comment...

@itssirtou quote:

@Bonzai101 quote:

@Gutu quote:

'Flying'

I Read it a few times and still didn't get it, glad someone shares my confusion >-< 

@Gutu quote:

@itssirtou quote:

@Bonzai101 quote:

@Gutu quote:

'Flying'

I Read it a few times and still didn't get it, glad someone shares my confusion >-< 

Sorry, I was under the mistaken impression that lightning aura's didn't hit air.

Possibly due to there being no combo so they barely scrape air units.

My apologies.

@Bonzai101 quote:

Sorry, I was under the mistaken impression that lightning aura's didn't hit air.

Possibly due to there being no combo so they barely scrape air units.

My apologies.

I love to see people creative enough placing elec auras in strange places to kill wyverns. Also don't worry man I was just confused, thanks for clarifying don't worry about it :D

i would not be apposed to this With its own game mode.

In a Reg Mode anti air is killing me right now 

I vote Naaa on this.