Sign in to follow this  
Devak

Highest base lightning aura on the market?

Hey everyone, just curious what people base (not boosted by aura) lightning auras are, mine is currently 1603 dps @ .18 attack rate, 1173DP / 1122 DS. What your guys stats?!?!

So is this with or without the prepatch LA rates on gear? You can get it only on gloves now. I'd be more than 100% sure that you have more than 1 LA rate on your gear to have that with those points and that rate.

So my is 2182 dps, sotilas has even more than me but I dont think he follows forums too much :3 [[73785,users]]

Pffft my 3 dps lighting aura will rule the world! I'm not even using pre patch gear on it!

If you had max 163 iLevel gear with all 38 upgrades, a decent pet with +50 on both stats and level 7/6 skill spheres you'd cap out at around 1350 power and 1300 speed. With a 20% Lightning Aura stat on gloves you'll have about 336 Damage and .22 Rate for 1508 DPS. I believe that's about the highest you can get with post patch gear.

I'm not sure how high the pre-patch gear goes as I don't have any of it, but if you could reach 60% Lightning Aura Rate you'd hit about .11 attack rate with 3000 DPS at max stats

@Kai Heilos quote:

If you had max 163 iLevel gear with all 38 upgrades, a decent pet with +50 on both stats and level 7/6 skill spheres you'd cap out at around 1350 power and 1300 speed. With a 20% Lightning Aura stat on gloves you'll have about 336 Damage and .22 Rate for 1508 DPS. I believe that's about the highest you can get with post patch gear.

I'm not sure how high the pre-patch gear goes as I don't have any of it, but if you could reach 60% Lightning Aura Rate you'd hit about .11 attack rate with 3000 DPS at max stats

Thanks for the breakdown been trying to figure out if I'm on the edge of hitting my wall and now I know I'm pretty close :)