Sign in to follow this  
Diamond Doge

Caption Contest (5/18)

My apologies if this has already been asked, but is anybody else experiencing difficulties when trying to enter the new caption contest? Mine has been stuck "uploading" for an unreasonable amount of time. Is this normal? I also haven't noticed any new entries, which seems a bit unusual. Any thoughts?

Also, shout-out to [[74509,users]]. Congrats on winning the last contest! That egg doesn't stand a chance, ;-;

@Diamond Doge quote:

My apologies if this has already been asked, but is anybody else experiencing difficulties when trying to enter the new caption contest? Mine has been stuck "uploading" for an unreasonable amount of time. Is this normal? I also haven't noticed any new entries, which seems a bit unusual. Any thoughts?

Also, shout-out to keona. Congrats on winning the last contest! That egg doesn't stand a chance, ;-;

Try using Internet Explorer for the time being. I'll re-ping Duxter to get them to fix that issue. :(

@iamisom quote:

@Diamond Doge quote:

Also, shout-out to keona. Congrats on winning the last contest! That egg doesn't stand a chance, ;-;

Try using Internet Explorer for the time being. I'll re-ping Duxter to get them to fix that issue. :(

dpfls5.jpg

I can confirm that, as of the moment, using Internet Explorer has fixed the issue! For anyone experiencing the same problem, try that.

@Diamond Doge quote:

i had that same problem with chrome,  my first try it kinda frozed loading for ever...but it was because it loaded wrong, so i just refreshed and try again, after that took like 10-20 secs to load =) hope this works for you.

@Diamond Doge quote:

yes i had problems, clicking submit did nothing for me.

Wanted to do one so badly (because it was my screenshot :D ) but ah well, i never stood a chance anyway. ^^

* I was going to comment, but then I read the text on that picture... 

I use Google Chrome and it works fine for me. Only had problems seeing/loading the caption image at first but the smart little apprentice [[43252,users]] was there for my save and told me to just press F5. Creds given meow :3

If you won the previous one, are you still able to win the next one? If so would the title be give-able? 

@Observious quote:

I didn't know a caption contest was ongoing (just the beastmaster). Does anyone have a link?

go to the home page then on the right side you'll find it.