Sign in to follow this  
Piggyteehee

When Your Computer Blows Up Q.Q

Yup, thats why I never play more than 2 runs in a row. My laptop might melt. Don't wanna make that mistake again ^^

@iamisom quote:

@Piggyteehee quote:

Guess I can't do my dailies for a bit LOL

What exactly happened?

I planted C4 in his PC, then said "I'll huff and i'll puff and i'll blow your pc up little piggy!"

Remember to clean out your computer from time to time everyone. It could just be the system can't handle it, but it's also important to clean out the dust in your system from time to time to help keep it from over heating. Not saying that's what caused it, but it's a good thing to remember to do.

It's cool just post down your steam username and password and the community will help you out get your daily quests! 

Bad luck piggy!

Bunniecake <--- Never cleans up the PC, keeps it open for weeks, restarts only when something stops working or memory gets filled up.

(/(/(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡━ PUNISHES KEYBOARD FOR ERRORS AND BUGS!

@Bunniecake quote:

Bunniecake <--- Never cleans up the PC, keeps it open for weeks, restarts only when something stops working or memory gets filled up.

I haven't cleaned mine yet... I sleep with it, play guitar with it... I study with it... I play DD2 on it...

I'll be honest... I don't know how this latop still lives and is as amazing as it is... 

I cleaned mine just yesterday and removed a nicely made dust carpet from my graphics card and my cpu cooler :D

@Gutu quote:

@Bunniecake quote:

I haven't cleaned mine yet... I sleep with it, play guitar with it... I study with it... I play DD2 on it...

I'll be honest... I don't know how this latop still lives and is as amazing as it is... 

*highfives* My laptop is as immortal but significantly less amazing. Props to it for dealing with all my abuse though

@Azrik quote:

Remember to clean out your computer from time to time everyone. It could just be the system can't handle it, but it's also important to clean out the dust in your system from time to time to help keep it from over heating. Not saying that's what caused it, but it's a good thing to remember to do.

And remember to look for dead animals

@iamisom quote:

@Piggyteehee quote:

Guess I can't do my dailies for a bit LOL

What exactly happened?

Haha wow guys thanks for all the love! My PSU ended up melting haha. I should have seen it coming but I just moved into a new house and I figured the smell was just from the room (I was being stupid). It didn't actually blow up but I am getting a new computer since I have a lot of stuff to upgrade anyways (CPU, graphics card, PSU and I want an SSD drive). I will be back up and running by tomorrow hopefully!

PS I just cleaned out my computer the other day, I have had the computer for many years and I never thought to check the power supply from time to time :(