Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Essence

Dev Stream: Background gameplay is distracting

Greetings!

I don't want to seem difficult or intitled, but I've had trouble hearing what the developers were saying during the last 2 streams. During this stream (devstream 20) we called for them to turn down the sound, but personally I still found it annoying. It was nice that the music got turned down, but loud sounds during the gameplay was distracting when listening to their answers. It's especially a problem since the sound quality/clearness(?) if their mics arent that great.

Am I alone in this? I would personally like for them to mute the gameplay from now on.

Really? Can you link to a portion you feel is too loud? I didn't even notice the background noise during the last couple devstreams.

it really is pretty loud and disorienting.

the pet animation is very kewl i think that stuff is fascinating. but when it comes to the game i already own it and i understand promoting but most of are there to see the devs and be informed about the news and pester them about old stuff. ("REWARDS") but the game play is way over the top for me to actually pay attention to devs and the pet.

why is the dev window so small? and then the pet screen ever smaller....like wot...playing the darkest maps in the game lol...C'mon, killin me.

@Spirit Essence quote:

I've had trouble hearing what the developers were saying during the last 2 streams. 

I totally agree. it was pretty hard to hear what they were saying over the loudness of the game. I really wish they'd make their camera larger so we can see the devs or the animations more clearly. It is so tinyyy, please consider making them larger. 

what i find distracting most is the steam notification sound. EVERY time it dings on the stream i alt tab to see my messages in steam. 

@Yokki quote:

what i find distracting most is the steam notification sound. EVERY time it dings on the stream i alt tab to see my messages in steam. 

Hah! Great point. I'll make Butter turn off his Steam notification sounds.