What to Draw in Art Class

hello guys, I need some ideas for my final project in drawing class, the only requirement is that it is realistic looking and has shading of different colors. As well as it must be a decent size so that she I download it to my iPad, it isn't just a bunch of giant squarey fuzziness. 

Anything car related or game related would be awesome, and maybe I'll post it on this thread once it's finished.

Hai Starfox.  You could try drawing one of the DD heroes but with a realistic look instead of the cartoon style they are in game.

Huntress standing up through a sunroof of a car shooting her bow at the mob while the squire drives, the mage looks up directions on his gps, and the monk naps in the back seat?

@grey-1 quote:

Huntress standing up through a sunroof of a car shooting her bow at the mob while the squire drives, the mage looks up directions on his gps, and the monk naps in the back seat?

I think that is a little complex for me to do right now, I'm still kind of a beginner. lol. I'll try that over summer though for sure.

How about a map from a PoV? 

I was imagining like a front side of a castle or some sort. Maybe like the one used as the background of this site?

Or maybe the Throne Room from DD2?