Sign in to follow this  
Evilchimp1982

PET POWER LEVELING Increase Exp options

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 

•  Add a button to level the pet to full power using the standard food and have it be a one-click ability.
  1. It's extremely annoying having to hit the button a zillion times.
  2. It would eliminate the bug I keep reporting when going from 8/10 - 10/10 for pet power using standard food.

It should be a 'Next Level' button, not a 'Max Level' button, some people would rather not have to spend all of their cash right away. Great idea :)

@itssirtou quote:

It should be a 'Next Level' button, not a 'Max Level' button, some people would rather not have to spend all of their cash right away. Great idea :)

that could work as well so its only 20 clicks instead of...iunnu didn't do the math.

I don't think i ever fed my pet with dropped food, it always looked like an annoying feature, i just buy him 10x food when i wanna feed him... 

So i guess i'm with you guys on when it comes to it needing a better way of doing it.

@Gutu quote:

I don't think i ever fed my pet with dropped food, it always looked like an annoying feature, i just buy him 10x food when i wanna feed him... 

So i guess i'm with you guys on when it comes to it needing a better way of doing it.

teh dropped food gives SO much more to the EXP 10 of the basic may get you what 5%? when a stack of 10 cake is 3 levels or so XD

@Gutu quote:

You only feed your pets broccoli?! So mean ;-;

@itssirtou quote:

@Gutu quote:

You only feed your pets broccoli?! So mean ;-;

Maybe his pet is a vegan.

Better yet

• Add a Next Level Button and a Max Level Button.

That way both are covered.  This wouldn't be a difficult thing to configure either it's a simple query :) .