Sign in to follow this  
Some random guy

Bad behavior

Did you guys met some people that like to talk big in this game and think only them can do anything?

I already got some names but don't really know if its proper to mention them in forums or if there is a way to report them.

no naming and shaming on the forums im pretty sure

@Some random guy quote:

@vosh quote:

no naming and shaming on the forums im pretty sure

Maybe, but there should be a report bad behavior option in-game or something.

pretty sure you can try contacting trendy about it if someone is verbally abusing you, dont know what else would justify it.  Sorry i dont know how you might contact them

I think that is what the social score is supposed to be for. I don't know that it is working properly, but at the end of each match you can vote up or down everyone.

@Ambiguous quote:

I think that is what the social score is supposed to be for. I don't know that it is working properly, but at the end of each match you can vote up or down everyone.

But if they leave the game before that screen comes up, no one can down vote them.

Or, if you get kicked, because the three of them don't like you, there is no way you can report either.

If you got a specific issue with a specific person do not name shame in the forums, bring this issue to one of the mods or isom and everything that can be done about it will be done for the time being.

well at the end of a match there are arrows and a star you can use them to tell trendy about the way they behave down arrow is bad up arrow is good star is right thanks for the help. if they are mean or nasty to you then yes tell a mod and yes you can not name shame on forums. :) fyi there are good people out there.

I haven't had any rude behavior just sort of annoying patronizing behavior. Like guys on Betsy who try to command everyone else and never really stop talking. I'm like "it's a normal Betsy run chill please".

oh right on sorry I misunderstood if you ever need a hand or want some one to play with im on steam drag7399 :) feel free to add

If you want to report somebody (aside from the forums of course) don't forget to take a screenshot as a proof. Maybe we will get an ignore list some day. ^^