Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Questions for Devstream 20

Have a question for us? Ask away in this thread, and we'll do our best to answer them on the Devstream this Friday at 5PM EDT.

Please only post two questions per person. Also, keep in mind that we'll be focusing first on the questions being asked in the livestream chat, so be sure to tune in!

- How much focus will be put in costumization in the long run?

- Is the level cap going to be increased? Or will you focus on gear quality and better tiers?

• Will it be possible to buy dyes (for premium currency) for coloring our equipment and hence let us unleash our great and also really bad taste in in-depth-customizing? :-D
  • Do you think about adding bodypaint to the cash shop so we can dye our heroes the way we could in DD1? (totally worth the gems!)

1) Is the Hero Deck (The "3 Chars Limit Per Map" part only) going to be altered or removed at some point in the future? Right now it discourages any player that would like to do multiple chars ( 6 Character Limitation ) and complex builds ( 3 Characters Per Map Limitation) with same classes and try out sick strategies in solo or online play.

2) Will we be able to customize our characters freely throughout different skins? (For example headgear of a lockbox skin and chestpiece of Dragonfall skin)

------------------------------

I am sorry if they seem long , I still think they are worth covering though.

Will be looking forward to the stream!

Will we see changes on the feature to stunn monsters (especially bosses like on Liferoot Forest) in any way?

This seems really powerful or even too strong on maps without an ogre. Cannon towers are currently able to stunn any monster but an ogre or Betsy.

Do you intend to give Betsy a critical hit spot?

Walked around her with my huntress, did not find any of said spot.

Edit: Added another, second question.

In Pets and Dragons-Patch you did that:

We’ve changed where certain passives can appear until we have more of them available. More Info

Still waiting for more Info!

Do we get that important stats back soon?

Advanced players can't get better gear.

New Player "pissed" cause they can't reach better players.

Thank you

Atum

Will pets always be powerful or is there a chance to get like strong splendid etc. 

When can we expect more pets to be released.

@ochstobias2 quote:

In Pets and Dragons-Patch you did that:

We’ve changed where certain passives can appear until we have more of them available. More Info

Still waiting for more Info!

Do we get that important stats back soon?

Advanced players can't get better gear.

New Player "pissed" cause they can't reach better players.

Thank you

Atum

This one YES deffinetly this one?

How exactly is the experience gain of accessory pieces handled?

Will you be adding levels to pre-existing accessories that don't have the system applied to them and future accessories? 

I like the idea of clothing leveling up and changing as they're worn and I hope it's expanded on further.

Will the merchants ever sell anything worthwhile?

Are you going to remove the incredibly terrible system that time-gates content, preventing people from playing at their own speed?

Will the training dummy get a buff in any way or will it be replaced by a different tower at some point?

Will there be an expansion like "The Eternia Shards"?

Are you planning to have game difficulty scaling with the amount of players in the match? Group play is much easier than solo, and it has better drop chances.

Will there be any way to get the Veteran Defender title if you own DD1 on the Xbox 360?

Will the loot drop tables for Betsy be adjusted so that she feels more rewarding on incursion?

Is there gonna be steam trading cards? (Yes, please)

Will there be open API, so we could, as community, do cool stuff?

- Can we expect a kind of player blacklist in game to avoid playing with toxic players(cheaters, kick abusing, afk etc) on next games ? 

- What do you think about exploits in game? For example a lot of people used boots bug to instant kill Betsy and farm items, or exp their costume. Now it makes the whole game unbalanced. So please, can you take some actions like account ban for few days, a jail system or whatever...? 

Uber's are nice and all but I was thinking; wouldn't be nice that when you are placing a tower you have an uber for that lets say you press 5 for cannonball, then press U on the keyboard to uber it... (or any key near there).

So my question is; are there going to be more than 1 uber slot, or type of slot that changes towers and if so maybe have a toggle like the one i've explained.

Have you thought about rewarding players with a wyvern token for onslaught wave clear milestones? (example: each player getting a token after clearing wave 10, 20, etc...)

@Mybrainisanut quote:

Will we see changes on the feature to stunn monsters (especially bosses like on Liferoot Forest) in any way?

This seems really powerful or even too strong on maps without an ogre. Cannon towers are currently able to stunn any monster but an ogre or Betsy.

I solo that map on incursion hard. Just use freeze tower with the "6 sec at the end of channel" ability. The bosses freeze completely

1. If i leave a game to join another game it will always put me into the exact same game i just left until the spot is filled or the game has ended. When will this be fixed?

2. Will there be more tiers in equipment? In DD1 we had:

Powerful, godly, epic, elite, mythical, transcendent and so on.... will there be as many as this in DD2?

1.  Will we ever have a server browser/host our own tavern to sell stuff like in DD1?

2. Will there ever be sets of armor?  Such as in DD1 if you got all leather armour you got a bonus

Will tanking/blocking remain viable as levels and difficulty increase?

Are there plans to release more magic damage based bosses/special mobs since the majority of the current ones are physical damage based?

When can we expect to see new characters, will they be returning characters from DD1, and will any of them be premium only?