Sign in to follow this  
Azasiel

Squire Uber information

So ive just bought it, and this is what ive noticed

Cons: Thin area(like 1/6 of the original)

In Numbers turret dps went down from 3.3k dps to 1.4k dps( because of atack speed, it went from 0.4 to 0.8X) but 

but when i tried on training dummy, the dps stayed the same (3k) Don't know if its bugged!

It can't atack flying units(as expected).

Pros: Aoe Damage(The enemies near the main target take something like 1/3 of the initial dmg)

Range improved(it went from 2900 to 6050(THATS ALOT))

Yet to discover: If still proc the stun!

Do you think you could post a before and after picture of your tower when you equip the Uber?

@iNoah quote:

Do you think you could post a before and after picture of your tower when you equip the Uber?

Yes, after the update i will do it=P

@Azasiel quote:

o.O how do i post a picture?

Upload the steam PIC (find in folder) to imgur, then use the link imgur generates - c&p, use the button that looks like a picture above where we write text. 

Either upload it to something like imgur and post the link, or you can put the image url in the picture box above the reply box.

I checked the patch preview video awhile ago and notice the devs actually mouse over the squire uber. The tool tips stats that the further the bowling ball travel, the higher the damage (?) can you check and see if this is true?

Okie so basically;

The further the cannonball travels before hitting something the more damage confirmed; had one tower T5 hitting the dummy from across the room while 1 was hitting from right beside.

Also cannonball stun effect seems to not work with the uber at all.

Lastly the cannonball can sometimes lead a mob way off causing it to miss the first shot at least. Specially when they converge onto the lane, but overall they are more deadly than the earthquake tower in open lanes. (though the earthquake tower can cheat corners, and doesn't need to "lead" their shot).

The tower still costs the 30 defense units.

I was originally intending to get the flamethrower sphere, but word on the street is it's not very good. Think this one sounds way better.

stop talking about the squire uber!

before ppl find out its the funnest uber in the game!

i mean this isnt fun... 

deffinitly not fun as all can be

HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN WOOO WOOO!!!!!!!!

the tooltip isn't even correct on the heavyballs, but heh whatever.

Think of this as a earthshatter tower with a different visual tho

Here is some ingame SS444EHJX.jpg

basic cannon ball, notice buff sword's buff isn't apply

GWAClhM.jpg

Uber with pointblank range, buff sword's effect still isn't apply, DPS on tooltip is wrong. Notice ATK DMG is 3936, but the damage shown on dummy is 6424. Without the range sphere the damage stays the same.

DAWmRXH.jpg

Damage at almost max range, which is with only range sphere and no projectile mod, on hit damage is 11569, is about 3x the damage on the tooltip. But with some testing, at about max range, the cannonball will sometimes explode before reaching the target, doing no damage. But with extra projectile range, the cannonball can roll even further without exploding. Without the range sphere the cannonball will lose some maximum damage. Which mean the damage is calculated on distance travel instead of %of max range travel. Having more projectile range mods can further increase the damage of the tower. 

@mktsang quote:

the tooltip isn't even correct on the heavyballs, but heh whatever.

Think of this as a earthshatter tower with a different visual tho

I honestly have no idea what this means........

WOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough ahem cough cough ahem...............OOOOOOOOOOOOO